- Hydronix CB-25-0505 4-7/8"x 2.75" Carbon Block Filter with Coconut Shell Activated Carbon - 5 Micron:
- The CB-25-0505 Carbon Block Water Filter is intended for several purposes, such as residential areas, food service industries, and commercial and industrial sites.
- This 5x2.5 water filter is manufactured with high purity coconut shell activated carbon.
- This CB-25-0505 water filter is great for point-of-use (POU) and reverse osmosis applications.
- The carbon filter helps remove odor from water while also improving taste and reducing contaminants like chlorine.
- This carbon block filter reduces chlorine and can be used to replace GAC (Granular Activated Carbon) and PAC (Powdered Activated Carbon) filters especially where heavy chlorination is a problem.
- Do not use the CB-25-0505 filter with water that is microbiologically unsafe or of unknown quality without adequate disinfection.
- Hydronix CB-25-0505 Carbon Water Filters 5 Micron Nominal Filtration Reduce:
- Chlorine Taste and Odor.
- High Chlorine Removal Capacity.
- Certain VOC's (Volatile Organic Compounds).
- Hydronix CB-25-0505 5 Micron Carbon Block Filter Specs:
- Product Dimension: 4-7/8"H x 2.75" W
- Chlorine Capacity: 3000
- Micron Rating: 5 µm
- Initial PSI at Flow Rate (GPM): 2.0 psid at 1.0 gpm
- Temperature Rating: 40 °F to 180 °F (4.4 °C to 82.2 °C)
- Maximum Operating Pressure: 250 PSI
- Maximum Differential Pressure: 100 PSID
- Collapse Pressure: 200 PSID
- Netting: Polypropylene
- End Caps: Polypropylene
- Gaskets: Neoprene
- Outer Wrap :Polypropylene
- Certifications: NSF/ANSI Standard 42
- Manufacturer: Hydronix CB-25-0505
- Hydronix CB-25-0505 Carbon Block Filter Cartridge - 5 Micron Replaces:
- Liquatec CB-250-478-05 water filter
- Pentek P5-478 water filter
- Tier1 P5-5-WF water filter
- Hydronix CB-25-0505 Replacement Carbon Water Filter Cartridges Instructions:
- After installation, follow the below steps.
- Flush the cartridge to remove all traces of the fines before using the water.
- Run (flush) the tap at least 20 seconds prior to using water for drinking or cooking purposes.
- After installation, flush the cartridge by running water through the system.
- Dump the first 2-3 gallons of water before using the water for drinking or cooking purposes.
- Do not use the filter with water that is microbiologically unsafe or of unknown quality without adequate disinfection before or after the system.
- Hydronix CB Series Manual.
(Download Adobe Reader).