- Hydronix CB-25-1001 9-7/8" x 2.75" Carbon Block Filter with Coconut Shell Activated Carbon - 1 Micron:
- The Hydronix CB-25-1001 Carbon Block Water Filter is a carbon block cartridge replacement for various uses, including residential, food service, commercial and industrial sites.
- This Carbon Filter is a replacement for the Liquatec CB-250-975-01, Pentek CB1-10, and Pentek 255382-43.
- The CB-25-1001 water filter is manufactured with high purity coconut shell carbon, which is known for giving water a sweet taste.
- This Coconut Shell Water Filter can be used for point-of-use (POU) and reverse osmosis applications.
- The filter removes odor, reduces chlorine and dirt.
- This CB-25-1001 filter will replace GAC (Granular Activated Carbon) and PAC (Powdered Activated Carbon).
- Tested and Certified by NSF International to ANSI/NSF Standard 42 for material requirements only.
- Hydronix CB-25-1001 Carbon Water Filters 1 Micron Nominal Filtration Reduce:
- Chlorine Taste and Odor.
- High Chlorine Removal Capacity.
- Certain VOC's (Volatile Organic Compounds).
- Hydronix CB-25-1001 1 Micron Carbon Block Filter Specs:
- Product Dimension: 9-7/8" H x 2.75" W
- Filter Media: Coconut Carbon Block
- Chlorine Capacity: 6,000 at 0.75 gpm
- Micron Rating: 1 µm
- Initial PSI at Flow Rate (GPM): 4.0 psid at 0.75 gpm
- Fit most housings that accept standard 2.5" X 10" filters
- Temperature Rating: 40 °F to 180 °F (4.4 °C to 82.2 °C)
- Maximum Operating Pressure: 250 PSI
- Maximum Differential Pressure: 100 PSID
- Collapse Pressure: 200 PSID
- Netting: Polypropylene
- End Caps: Polypropylene
- Gaskets: Neoprene
- Outer Wrap: Polypropylene
- Manufacturer: Hydronix CB-25-1001
- Hydronix CB-25-1001 Carbon Block Filter Cartridge - 1 Micron Replaces:
- Liquatec CB-250-975-01, Pentek CB1-10, Pentek 255382-43
- Hydronix CB-25-1001 Replacement Carbon Water Filter Cartridges Instructions:
- After installation, flush the cartridge by running water through the system.
- Dump the first 2-3 gallons of water before using the water for drinking or cooking purposes.
- Do not use the filter with water that is microbiologically unsafe or of unknown quality without adequate disinfection before or after the system.
- Hydronix CB Series Manual.
(Download Adobe Reader).