- Hydronix CB-25-1010 9-7/8" x 2.75" Carbon Block Filter with Coconut Shell Activated Carbon - 10 Micron:
- The Hydronix CB-25-1010 CB Series Carbon Block provides an exceptional cost-to-performance value.
- This CB-25-1010 Filter has high chlorine reduction capacity, great dirt-holding capacity and greatly reduced carbon fines.
- Hydronix CB Series Carbon Block is ideal for point-of-use (POU) and Reverse Osmosis applications.
- The CB-25-1010 Filter can be used in a wide range of applications such as residential, food service, commercial and industrial.
- The CB Series carbon block is great for replacing traditional GAC (Granular Activated Carbon) and PAC (Powdered Activated Carbon) filters in application where high chlorine reduction is needed.
- The chlorine removal capacity of this filter is competitive with the finest carbon blocks.
- This CB-25-1010 filter is Tested and Certified by NSF International to ANSI/NSF Standard 42 for material requirements only.
- This filter reduces sediment, certain VOC's (volatile organic compound), chlorine taste and odor from drinking water.
- Materials of Construction: high purity coconut shell activated carbon.
- Hydronix CB-25-1010 Carbon Water Filters 10 Micron Nominal Filtration Reduce:
- Chlorine Taste and Odor.
- High Chlorine Removal Capacity.
- Certain VOC's (Volatile Organic Compounds).
- Hydronix CB-25-1010 10 Micron Carbon Block Filter Specs:
- Product Dimension: 9-7/8" H x 2.75" W
- Chlorine Capacity: 6000 at 1.5 gpm
- Micron Rating: 10 µm
- Initial PSI at Flow Rate (GPM): 2.0 psid at 1.0 gpm
- Fit most housings that accept standard 2.5" X 10" filters
- Temperature Rating: 40 °F to 180 °F (4.4 °C to 82.2 °C)
- Maximum Operating Pressure: 250 PSI
- Maximum Differential Pressure: 100 PSID
- Collapse Pressure: 200 PSID
- Netting: Polypropylene
- End Caps: Polypropylene
- Gaskets: Neoprene
- Outer Wrap: Polypropylene
- Manufacturer: Hydronix CB-25-1010
- Hydronix CB-25-1010 Carbon Block Filter Cartridge - 10 Micron Replaces:
- Liquatec CB-250-975-10
- Tier1 EP10-10-WF
- Watts IF-CB-010 / IFCB010M
- Hydronix CB-25-1010 Replacement Carbon Water Filter Cartridges Instructions:
- After installation, flush the cartridge by running water through the system.
- Dump the first 2-3 gallons of water before using the water for drinking or cooking purposes.
- Do not use the filter with water that is microbiologically unsafe or of unknown quality without adequate disinfection before or after the system.
- Hydronix CB Series Manual.
(Download Adobe Reader).