- Hydronix CB-25-2005 20" x 2.75" Carbon Block Filter with Coconut Shell Activated Carbon - 5 Micron:
- The Hydronix CB-25-2005 CB Series Filter reduces sediment, certain VOC's (volatile organic compound), chlorine taste and odor from drinking water.
- This filter has great chlorine removal capacity competitive to any of the best carbon block filters.
- The CB-25-2005 Carbon Block Filter is manufactured with high purity coconut shell activated carbon and provides an exceptional cost-to-performance value.
- With exceptional chlorine reduction, and great dirt-holding capacity the Hydronix CB Seriesis the best in class.
- The CB-25-2005 Filter is ideal for Point-of-use (POU) and reverse osmosis applications.
- The cartridges can be used in a wide range of applications such as residential, food service, commercial and industrial.
- The Hydronix CB-25-2005 CB Series Carbon Block Filters are ideal for replacing traditional GAC (Granular Activated Carbon) and PAC (Powdered Activated Carbon) filters in applications where high chlorine reduction is needed.
- The CB-25-2005 Filter has Long life and is designed for Superior Performance .
- NSF Standard 42 Component Certified.
- Hydronix CB-25-2005 Carbon Water Filters 5 Micron Nominal Filtration Reduce:
- Chlorine Taste and Odor.
- High Chlorine Removal Capacity.
- Certain VOC's (Volatile Organic Compounds).
- Hydronix CB-25-2005 5 Micron Carbon Block Filter Specs:
- Product Dimension: 20" H x 2.75" W
- Chlorine Capacity: 9000 at 2 gpm
- Micron Rating: 5 µm
- Initial PSI at Flow Rate (GPM): 2.0 psid at 2.0 gpm
- Temperature Rating: 40 °F to 180 °F (4.4 °C to 82.2 °C)
- Maximum Operating Pressure: 250 PSI
- Maximum Differential Pressure: 100 PSID
- Collapse Pressure: 200 PSID
- Netting: Polypropylene
- End Caps: Polypropylene
- Gaskets: Neoprene
- Outer Wrap: Polypropylene
- Manufacturer: Hydronix CB-25-2005
- Hydronix CB-25-2005 Carbon Block Filter Cartridge - 5 Micron Replaces:
- Liquatec CB-450-20-05
- Pentek 155529-43
- Pentek EP-20
- Tier1 EP5-20-WF
- Watts MAXETW-20
- Hydronix CB-25-2005 Replacement Carbon Water Filter Cartridges Instructions:
- After installation, flush the cartridge by running water through the system.
- Dump the first 2-3 gallons of water before using the water for drinking or cooking purposes.
- Do not use the filter with water that is microbiologically unsafe or of unknown quality without adequate disinfection before or after the system.
- Hydronix CB Series Manual.
(Download Adobe Reader).