- Hydronix CB-45-2001 20" x 4.5" Carbon Block Filter with Coconut Shell Activated Carbon - 1 Micron:
- This CB-45-2001 Carbon Filter is versatile enough to be used in food services, commercial and industrial sites, and in homes.
- This carbon block filter is made from high purity coconut shell carbon, which reduces chlorine taste and odor.
- This CB-45-2001 coconut carbon filter can replace GAC filters (Granular Activated Carbon) and PAC (Powdered Activated Carbon) filters.
- The Hydronix CB-45-2001 can serve as a replacement for the Liquatec CB-450-20-01.
- This filter reduces sediment, and certain VOC's (volatile organic compound).
- Hydronix CB-45-2001 Carbon Water Filters 1 Micron Nominal Filtration Reduce:
- Chlorine Taste and Odor.
- High Chlorine Removal Capacity.
- Certain VOC's (Volatile Organic Compounds).
- Hydronix CB-45-2001 1 Micron Carbon Block Filter Specs:
- Product Dimension: 20" H x 4.5" W
- Chlorine Capacity: 17,000 at 1.0 gpm
- Micron Rating: 1 µm
- Initial PSI at Flow Rate (GPM): 6.5 psid at 5.0 gpm
- Fits 20" Big Blue Water Filter Housings
- Temperature Rating: 40 °F to 180 °F (4.4 °C to 82.2 °C)
- Maximum Operating Pressure: 250 PSI
- Maximum Differential Pressure: 100 PSID
- Collapse Pressure: 200 PSID
- Netting: Polypropylene
- End Caps: Polypropylene
- Gaskets: Neoprene
- Outer Wrap: Polypropylene
- Manufacturer: Hydronix CB-45-2001
- Hydronix CB-45-2001 Carbon Block Filter Cartridge - 1 Micron Replaces:
- Liquatec CB-450-20-01
- Hydronix CB-45-2001 Replacement Carbon Water Filter Cartridges Instructions:
- After installation, flush the cartridge by running water through the system.
- Dump the first 2-3 gallons of water before using the water for drinking or cooking purposes.
- Do not use the filter with water that is microbiologically unsafe or of unknown quality without adequate disinfection before or after the system.
- Hydronix CB Series Manual.
(Download Adobe Reader).