- Hydronix ICF-10Q38 Inline Coconut Carbon Water Filters:
- The Hydronix ICF-10Q38 Inline Coconut Carbon Filter has 3/8" Quick Connect connections.
- The ICF-10Q38 Hydronix Inline carbon water filter reduces chlorine taste and odor.
- The Hydronix ICF-10Q38 filter is a GAC Inline Water Filter.
- The Hydronix filter is designed for quick and simple installation with 3/8" John Guest fittings. Simply push the clean cut 3/8" water line into the end of the filter for a secure connection.
- Coconut carbon filters are known to give water a sweeter taste and are great for drinking water filtration.
- Hydronix inline filters work great with RO systems, water coolers, ice machines, refrigerators, coffee makers and other point of use applications.
- Hydronix ICF-10Q38 GAC Inline Coconut Carbon Filter Contaminant Reduction:
- Chlorine Taste & Odor Reduction.
- Hydronix ICF-10Q38 Coconut Carbon Inline Water Filter Specs:
- Filter size: 2" W x 10" L
- Max Pressure: 125 psi
- Max Temperature: 100ºF (38ºC)
- Minimum Temperature: 35ºF (2ºC)
- Flow Rate: .5 gpm
- Filter Life: 1 year or 2000 gallons
- Pipe Size NPT: 3/8"
- Hydronix ICF-10Q38 Inline Water Filters have been tested for performance under NSF Standard 42.
- Manufacturer: Hydronix ICF-10Q38
- Hydronix ICF-10Q38 Water Filter Is Compatible With:
- Tier1 IC10-38Q Water Filter
- Hydronix ICF-10Q38 Carbon Inline Water Filter Instructions:
- Do not use with water that is microbiologically unsafe.
- Flush the cartridge after installation for 3-5 minutes prior to first use.