- Hydronix SBC-25-1001 High Temperature Sediment Water Filter Features:
- The Hydronix SBC-25-1001 Sediment Depth Cartridge is a 1 micron sediment filter.
- The Hydronix SBC-25-1001 Sediment Water Filter measures 9-7/8" x 2-1/2".
- The SBC Series Bonded Depth Filters are thermally bonded making them great for high temperature filtration.
- Hydronix Water Technology SBC-25-1001 water filter cartridges are made of Polypropylene.
- Hydronix SBC Sediment Bonded Depth Cartridges are perfect pre-filters for GAC filters, RO systems, DI Systems, ice machines, wineries, and many more.
- The Hydronix SBC-25-1001 is tested and certified by NSF International to ANSI/NSF Standard 42 for material requirements only.
- The Hydronix SBC-25-1001 filter should be replaced approximately every 2 months depending on your water quality and usage.
- Hydronix SBC Series Sediment Bonded Cartridges Contaminant Removal:
- Hydronix Water Technology polypropylene sediment water filters remove sediment, dirt, silt, and sand to filter your water.
- The SBC water filter provides superior filtration and are highly durable.
- Hydronix SDC-25-1001 Sediment Water Filter Specs:
- Dimensions: 9-7/8" L x 2-1/2 W
- Initial Pressure Change @ Flow: <2 psi @ 2 gpm (<0.14 bar 7.6 L/min)
- Temperature Range: 40°F TO 175°F (4.4°C TO 79.4°C)
- Filter Media: Polypropylene
- Recommended Replaceable Pressure Drop: 35 psi (2.4 bar)
- See Hydronix SBC Series Data Sheet
- Manufacturer: Hydronix SBC-25-1001
- The Hydronix SBC-25-1001 Sediment Filter is a compatible replacement for:
- Liquatec SDF-25-1001 Water Filter
- Pentek 155225-43 Water Filter
- Pentek P1 Water Filter
- Tier1 P1-10-WF Water Filter
- Watts FPMB1-978 Water Filter
- Changing Your Filter:
- Each time you replace your filter, clean and inspect the o-ring in between the housing cap and sump. If there is any damage to the o-ring replace it.
- After cleaning the o-ring, apply silicon lubricant, like OR-LUBRICANT-SM.
- You must use a silicon food grade lubricant. All other types of lubricant could damage the o-ring. Silicone lubricant prevents leaking and extends the life of the o-ring.