- Hydronix SDC-25-0501 Polypropylene Sediment Water Filter Features:
- The Hydronix SDC-25-0501 Sediment Depth Cartridge is a 1 micron sediment filter.
- The Hydronix SDC-25-0501 Sediment Water Filter measures 4-7/8" x 2-1/2".
- The Hydronix SDC-25-0501 Polypropylene pre-filter has graded density for higher dirt holding capacity.
- Hydronix Water Technology SDC-25-0501 water filter cartridges are made of 100% pure Polypropylene.
- Hydronix SDC Sediment Depth Cartridges are perfect pre-filters for GAC filters, RO systems, DI Systems, ice machines, wineries, and many more.
- The Hydronix SDC-25-0501 is tested and certified by NSF International to ANSI/NSF Standard 42 for material requirements only.
- The Hydronix SDC-25-0501 removes sediment, dirt, sand, and silt for cleaner, filtered water.
- Hydronix SDC Series Sediment Depth Cartridges Contaminant Removal:
- Hydronix Water Technology polypropylene sediment water filters remove sediment, dirt, silt, and sand to filter your water.
- The SDC water filter provides superior filtration through graded density technology for increased dirt holding capacity.
- Hydronix SDC-25-0501 Sediment Water Filter Specs:
- Dimensions: 4-7/8" L x 2-1/2” W
- Inside Diameter: 1.1”
- Initial Pressure Change @ Flow: 0.3 psi @ 2 gpm
- Temperature Range: 40°F TO 145°F (4.4°C TO 62.8°C)
- Filter Media: Polypropylene
- Maximum Pressure Drop: 69°F (20°C) 46.4 psi (3.2 kg/cm²)
- Recommended Replaceable Pressure Drop: 21.75 psi (1.5 kg/cm²)
- See Hydronix SDC Series Data Sheet
- Manufacturer: Hydronix SDC-25-0501
- The Hydronix SDC-25-0501 Sediment Filter is a compatible replacement for:
- Liquatec: SDF-25-0501 Water Filter
- Watts FPMB1-5 Water Filter
- Tier1 P1-5-WF Water Filter
- Hydronix SDC-25-0501 Water Filter Instructions:
- The Hydronix SDC-25-0501 should be replaced approximately every 2 months depending on your water quality and usage.
- The Hydronix SDC-25-0501 filter can be used in the US-316 water filtration housing or in any housing that will hold a 2.5" x 4-7/8" filter.