- Hydronix SDC-45-1010 Polypropylene Sediment Water Filter Features:
- The Hydronix SDC-45-1010 Sediment Depth Cartridge is a 10 micron sediment filter.
- The Hydronix SDC-45-1010 Sediment Water Filter measures 9-7/8" x 4-1/2".
- The Hydronix SDC-45-1010 Polypropylene prefilter has graded density for higher dirt holding capacity.
- Hydronix Water Technology SDC-45-1010 water filter cartridges are made of 100% pure Polypropylene.
- Hydronix SDC Sediment Depth Cartridges are perfect pre-filters for GAC filters, RO systems, DI Systems, ice machines, wineries, and many more.
- The Hydronix SDC-45-1010 is tested and certified by NSF International to ANSI/NSF Standard 42 for material requirements only.
- The Hydronix SDC-45-1010 depth filter removes sediment, dirt, sand, and silt for cleaner, filtered water.
- The Hydronix SDC-45-1010 filter should be replaced approximately every 3 months depending on your water quality and usage.
- Hydronix SDC Series Sediment Depth Cartridges Contaminant Removal:
- Hydronix Water Technology polypropylene sediment water filters remove sediment, dirt, silt, and sand to filter your water.
- The SDC water filter provides superior filtration through graded density technology for increased dirt holding capacity.
- Hydronix SDC-45-1010 Sediment Water Filter Specs:
- Dimensions: 9-7/8" L x 4-1/2” W
- Inside Diameter: 1.1”
- Initial Pressure Change @ Flow: 1 psi @ 10 gpm
- Temperature Range: 40°F TO 145°F (4.4°C TO 62.8°C)
- Filter Media: Polypropylene
- Maximum Pressure Drop: 69°F (20°C) 46.4 psi (3.2 kg/cm²)
- Recommended Replaceable Pressure Drop: 21.75 psi (1.5 kg/cm²)
- See Hydronix SDC Series Data Sheet
- Manufacturer: Hydronix SDC-45-1010
- The Hydronix SDC-45-1010 Sediment Filter is a compatible replacement for:
- Liquatec SDF-45-1010 Water Filter
- Tier1 P10-10BB-WF Water Filter
- Changing Your Filter:
- Each time you replace your filter, clean and inspect the o-ring in between the housing cap and sump. If there isany damage to the o-ring replace it.
- After cleaning the o-ring, apply silicon lubricant, like OR-LUBRICANT-SM, available below.
- You must use a silicon food grade lubricant. All other types of lubricant could damage the o-ring. Silicone lubricant prevents leaking and extends the life of the o-ring.