- Hydronix SMCB-2510 9-7/8" x 2.75" Carbon Block Filter with Coconut Shell Activated Carbon - 0.5 Micron:
- The SMCB-2510 Carbon Block Filter reduces taste, odor, chlorine and certain volatile organic compounds from drinking water.
- This Filter has the greatest chlorine removal capacity competitive to any of the best carbon block filters.
- The SMCB-2510 Carbon Filter features 0.5 Micron Nominal Filtration.
- Carbon block filter is manufactured with high purity coconut shell activated carbon and provides an exceptional cost-to-performance value.
- With exceptional chlorine reduction, great dirt-holding capacity and reduced carbon fines, this Hydronix CB Series Filter is the best in class.
- This water filter is ideal for Point-of-use (POU) and reverse osmosis applications.
- The SMCB-2510 cartridge can be used in wide range of applications such as residential, food service, commercial and industrial.
- This Hydronix CB Series SMCB-2510 Carbon Block Filter is ideal for replacing traditional GAC (Granular Activated Carbon) and PAC (Powdered Activated Carbon) filters in applications where high chlorine reduction is needed.
- The Filter has a long life and is designed for superior performance .
- NSF Standard 42 Component Certified.
- Hydronix SMCB-2510 Carbon Water Filters 0.5 Micron Nominal Filtration Reduce:
- Chlorine Taste and Odor.
- High Chlorine Removal Capacity.
- Certain VOC's (Volatile Organic Compounds).
- Hydronix SMCB-2510 0.5 Micron Carbon Block Filter Specs:
- Product Dimension: 9-7/8" H x 2.75" W
- Chlorine Capacity: 20000 at 1gpm
- Micron Rating: 0.5 µm
- Initial PSI at Flow Rate (GPM): 4.0 psid at 0.5 gpm
- Temperature Rating: 40 °F to 180 °F (4.4 °C to 82.2 °C)
- Maximum Operating Pressure: 250 PSI
- Maximum Differential Pressure: 100 PSID
- Collapse Pressure: 200 PSID
- Netting: Polypropylene
- End Caps: Polypropylene
- Gaskets: Neoprene
- Outer Wrap: Polypropylene
- Manufacturer: Hydronix SMCB-2510
- Hydronix SMCB-2510 Carbon Block Filter Cartridge - 0.5 Micron Replaces:
- Liquatec MCB10 water filter
- Tier1 CBC-10 water filter
- Hydronix SMCB-2510 Replacement Carbon Water Filter Cartridges Instructions:
- After installation, flush the cartridge by running water through the system.
- Dump the first 2-3 gallons of water before using the water for drinking or cooking purposes.
- Do not use the filter with water that is microbiologically unsafe or of unknown quality without adequate disinfection before or after the system.
- Hydronix CB Series Manual.
(Download Adobe Reader).