- Hydronix SPC-45-2001 20" x 4.5" Pleated Cartridge - 1 Micron:
- This Hydronix SPC-45-2001 SPC Series cartridge is bacteria and chemical resistant.
- The Hydronix Polyester Pleated Filter is made from a durable polyester for a high quality pleated water filter that is washable and reusable.
- The Hydronix Polyester pleated cartridge provides great dirt holding capacity to extend the time between cartridge changes.
- The SPC-45-2001 Replacement Water filter can be used in residential, commercial and industrial applications.
- The polyester media of the SPC-45-2001 SPC Series cartridge is pleated around a polypropylene core for added strength.
- The ends of the Hydronix Pleated Polyester Water Filters are immersed into a thermosetting vinyl plastisol. This plastisol fuses the three components together for a durable, unified end cap and gasket.
- Hydronix SPC-45-2001 SPC Series Polyester Water Filters are uniform for high quality performance!
- Hydronix SPC-45-2001 Washable and Reusable Water Filter - 1 Micron Reduces:
- sediment, particulates, dirt, sand, and silt.
- Hydronix SPC-45-2001 Polyester Pleated Cartridge 1 Micron Specs:
- Product Dimensions: 20" H x 4.5" W
- Initial PSI at Flow Rate (gpm): 1 PSI at 20 gpm (0.1 bar at 76 L/min)
- Micron Rating: 1
- Temperature Range: 40 degree F to 125 degree F (4.4 degree C to 51.7 degree C)
- Filter Media: Non-woven polyester
- End Caps: Vinyl plastisol
- Core: Polypropylene
- Manufacturer: Hydronix SPC-45-2001
- Hydronix SPC-45-2001 Sediment Filter - 1 Micron Replaces:
- Liquatec SPF-45-2001
- Pentek 255493-43
- Watts FM-BB-20-1