- Hydronix SWC-25-1001 (10" x 2.5") Polypropylene String Wound Filter Cartridge (1 micron):
- The SWC-25-1001 string wound filters are a cost effective solution for the reduction of sand, silt, rust, dirt and scale particles.
- Hydronix string wound filter cartridges are made from 100% polypropylene cord.
- The Hydronix SWC-25-1001 filter cartridges are suitable for residential as well as commercial applications.
- This Hydronix polypropylene string wound filter is a compatible replacement filter for 10" standard water filter housings.
- The Hydronix SWC series filters are suitable for both well and municipal water.
- The Hydronix string wound water filter should be replaced approximately every 2 months, or when a decrease in pressure is noticed.
- The Hydronix polypropylene string wound filter is not intended for use with water that is microbiologically unsafe.
- Hydronix SWC-25-1001 1 Micron String Wound Water Filter Cartridge Reduces:
- Sand, Silt, Rust, Dirt and Scale.
- Hydronix SWC-25-1001 1 Micron Water Filter Cartridge:
- Filter Dimensions: 2.5" W x 10" H
- Micron Rating: 1
- Temperature Range: 40 to 165 degrees Fahrenheit (44 to 739 degrees Celsius)
- Filter Media: Polypropylene Fiber Cord
- See Hydronix SWC Series Data Sheet
- Manufacturer: Hydronix SWC-25-1001
- Hydronix SWC-25-1001 Polypropylene Water Filter Cartridge is a compatible replacement for:
- Watts: SF1-978 Water Filter
- Liquatec: SWF-25-1001 Water Filter
- Replace approximately every 2 months or when pressure decreases.