- Hydronix SWC-25-2001 (20" x 2.5") Polypropylene String Wound Filter Cartridge (1 micron):
- The SWC-25-2001 string wound filters are a cost effective solution for the reduction of sand, silt, rust, dirt and scale particles.
- Hydronix string wound filter cartridges are made from 100% polypropylene cord.
- The Hydronix SWC-25-2001 filter cartridges are suitable for residential as well as commercial applications.
- This Hydronix polypropylene string wound filter is a compatible replacement filter for 20" standard water filter housings.
- The SWC series filters are suitable for both well and municipal water.
- The Hydronix string wound water filter should be changed when a decrease in pressure is noticed.
- The Hydronix polypropylene string wound filter is not intended for use with water that is microbiologically unsafe.
- Hydronix SWC-25-2001 Polypropylene Water Filter Cartridge Reduces:
- Sand, Silt, Rust, Dirt and Scale.
- Manufacturer: Hydronix SWC-25-2001
- Hydronix SWC-25-2001 Water Filter Cartridge is a compatible replacement for:
- Liquatec: SWF-25-2001 Water Filter
- To be replaced when pressure decreases.