- Hydronix SWC-45-2010 (20" x 4.5") Polypropylene String Wound Filter Cartridge (10 micron):
- The SWC-45-2010 string wound filters are a cost effective solution for the reduction of sand, silt, rust, dirt and scale particles.
- Hydronix string wound filter cartridges are made from 100% polypropylene cord.
- The Hydronix SWC-45-2010 filter cartridges are suitable for residential as well as commercial applications.
- This Hydronix polypropylene string wound filter fits most 20" Big Blue Filter Housings.
- The SWC series filters are suitable for both well and municipal water.
- The Hydronix string wound water filter should be changed when a decrease in pressure is noticed.
- The Hydronix polypropylene string wound filter is not intended for use with water that is microbiologically unsafe.
- Hydronix SWC-45-2010 10 Micron String Wound Water Filter Cartridge Reduces:
- Sand, Silt, Rust, Dirt and Scale.
- Manufacturer: Hydronix SWC-45-2010
- Hydronix SWC-45-2010 Water Filter Cartridge is a compatible replacement for:
- Liquatec: SWF-45-2010 Water Filter