- Hytrex GX20-10 Water Filters:
- Hytrex Depth Cartridge Filters consist of thermally bonded micro fibers of polypropylene which create a strong secure cartridge that traps particles throughout its depth.
- The Hytrex Depth Cartridge Filters incinerate to trace ash for easy disposal.
- The GX20-10 water filter has a high dirt holding capacity which means longer life and fewer changeouts.
- The Hytrex GX20-10 filter features fast rinse-up in high purity applications.
- Typical applications for the GX20-10 water filter include: High Purity Chemicals, Bottled Water, Pre-Treatment for Reverse Osmosis, Oil & Gas, and Electronics.
- Hytrex GX20-10 Water Filter Contaminant Reduction:
- Micron Rating: 20 microns
- Meets FDA Title 21 requirements
- NSF Standard 42 certified
- Hytrex GX20-10 Water Filter Specs:
- Length: 10" L
- Flow Rate: High Flow Rate at Low Pressure Drop
- Maximum Operating Differential Pressure: 35 PSID @ 100 F
- Maximum Operating Temperature: 160 F @ 15 PSID
- Rating: 20 Micron Rating
- Features: Polypropylene depth filtration
- Manufacturer: Hytrex GX20-10
- Hytrex Interchangeable Filters:
- See the Related Products section below for interchangeable water filters.