- Hytrex GX20-9-3/4 Water Filters:
- Hytrex Depth Cartridge Filters consist of thermally bonded micro fibers of polypropylene which create a strong secure cartridge that traps particles throughout its depth.
- The Hytrex Depth Cartridge Filters incinerate to trace ash for easy disposal.
- The GX20-9-3/4 water filter has a high dirt holding capacity which means longer life and fewer changeouts.
- The Hytrex GX20-9-3/4 filter features fast rinse-up in high purity applications.
- Typical applications for the GX20-9-3/4 water filter include: High Purity Chemicals, Bottled Water, Pre-Treatment for Reverse Osmosis, Oil & Gas, and Electronics.
- Hytrex GX20-9-3/4 Water Filter Contaminant Reduction:
- Micron Rating: 20 microns
- Meets FDA Title 21 requirements
- NSF Standard 42 certified
- Hytrex GX20-9-3/4 Water Filter Specs:
- Dimensions: 2.5"OD x 9.75"L
- Flow Rate @ Pressure (approximate): 3.0 gpm @ 0.35 psid
- Maximum Operating Differential Pressure: 35 PSID @ 100 F
- Maximum Operating Temperature: 160 F @ 15 PSID
- Micron Rating: 20 nominal
- Features: Polypropylene depth filtration
- Manufacturer: Hytrex GX20-9-34
- Hytrex Interchangeable Filters:
- See the Related Products section below for interchangeable water filters.