F-601R Insinkerator Water Filter Features:
- Two F-601R replacement filters included.
- Installation is quick and simple with the F-601R’s Quick-Connect Push-InFitting Design, a simple turn is all it takes. In addition the F601R isequipped with the Valve-in-Head technology which automatically turns off water flow when the filter is removed, making replacement easy with no mess.
- The InSinkErator F-601R meets NSF Standards in sediment, cysts, chlorine taste & odor, lead, mercury, asbestos, benzene, atrazineand other chemical removal.
- Expected filter life of the F-601R is6-12 months, depending on water intake and conditions.
InSinkErator F-601R Water Filter Reduces:
- Meets NSF Standard 42 & 53
- Reduces sediment, cysts, chlorine taste & odor, lead, mercury, asbestos, benzene, atrazine and other chemicals.
InSinkErator F-601R Replacement Filter Specs:
- Filter Capacity: 500 gallons
- Temperature Rating: 33°F to 100°F (1°C to 38°C) connect to cold water supply lines only.
- Initial ∆P (psi): 20-125psi
- Flow Rate (gpm): 1.0 gpm
- Height: 10-2/3"
- Width: 3-1/4"
- Manufacturer: InSinkErator F-601R
InSinkErator F-601R Replacement Filter Replacement:
- Replace every 6-12 months depending on use and water conditions.
- This filter should not exceed 12 months use before replacement.
InSinkErator F-601R Replacement Filter Manual: