57 Pound Bag; No Returns
- KDF-85 Water Treatment Media:
- KDF-85 media removes or reduces iron and hydrogen sulfide from your water supply. KDF-85 water treatment media also controls scale, bacteria, fungi, and algae.
- KDF85 process media can remove up to 99% of water-soluble lead, mercury, nickel, chromium, and other dissolved metals.
- KDF-85 media controls the buildup of bacteria, algae, fungi and scale, making it ideal for use in GAC beds, ion exchange resins, carbon block filters and inline carbon filters.
- KDF-85 process media is made of high purity copper-zinc granules that reduce contaminants in water using oxidation/reduction (redox) reaction. The KDF-85 unique, innovative and environmentally responsible media consist of high purity copper-zinc granules that use redox (the exchange of electrons) in patented products to effectively reduce/remove iron, hydrogen sulfide and control microorganisms in potable water without the use of chemicals. KDF85 is highly efficient and tank size requirements are modest for more economical system engineering and installation.
- For every pound of KDF-85 media, you should be able to receive 10,000 gallons of chlorine taste and odor removal.
- KDF-85 works great for municipal or well water.
- KDF-85 Media Contaminant Reduction:
- Chlorine taste and odor
- Iron and Hydrogen Sulfide
- Water-soluble heavy metals such as lead, mercury, nickel, chromium, and other dissolved metals
- Scale, bacteria and algae
- UPC: 689466299632
- Manufacturer: Tier1 KDF-85