- KX Matrikx Water Filter "The Premier Performer" +Pb1 06-250-125-975:
- KX MATRIKX® + Pb1 06-250-125-975 is a powerful, multifunctional water filter cartridge for residential and commercial water treatment systems.
- Heavy Metals Reduction:
The KX Matrikx 06-250-125-975 + Pb1 filter is made of extruded activated carbon that reduces soluble lead using an ion-exchange filter medium with high specificity for soluble lead. Particulate filtration is used to intercept insoluble lead-containing particles.
- Chemical Adsorption:
KX Matrikx Industries + Pb1 water filter 06-250-125-975 offers high levels of chemical reduction in potable drinking water, including chlorine taste and odor.
- Particulate, Cyst and Turbidity Reduction:
KX Matrikx + Pb1 carbon block water filters meet NSF/ANSI Standard 53, Turbidity and Cyst Reduction, including Cryptosporidium, Giardia, Entamoeba and Toxoplasma.
- Graded-density filtration combined with high dirt capacity extruded activated carbon provide several times greater life than molded filters.
- KX Matrikx Industries 06-250-125-975 Water Filter Contaminant Reduction:
- 0.5 Micron Nominal Filtration
- 1 Micron Absolute Filtration
- Lead Reduction Based on NSF/ANSI Standard 53
- Cyst Reduction Based on NSF/ANSI Standard 53
- Turbidity Reduction Based on NSF/ANSI Standard 53
- Performance Tested and Verified by Independent Laboratory Testing
- The KX MATRIKX + Pb1 water filter is Tested and Certified by NSF International under NSF/ANSI Standard 42 for material requirements only.
- Chlorine Taste & Odor Reduction Capacity @ Flow:
>6,000 gal. @ 0.75 GPM
- Lead Reduction @ Flow:
2,500 gal. @ 0.75 GPM
- KX Matrix 06-250-125-975 Carbon Block Filter Specs:
- Dimensions: 9.75” L x 2.875” W
- Initial Pressure Change @ Flow = 10.0 psid @ 0.75 GPM
- Maximum Operating Temperature: 125°F
- Maximum Operating Pressure: 250 psig
- Maximum Differential Pressure: 100 psid
- Collapse Pressure: 200 psid
- Manufacturer: KX Technologies 06-250-125-975
- KX Matrikx 06-250-125-975 Carbon Block Water Filter Housings:
- Use the KX Matrikx Industries 06-250-125-975 water filter in the Culligan HF-360 and other standard water filter housings.
- KX MATRIKX +Pb1 106-250-125-975 water filters are designed to fit most standard household and commercial or industrial housings.
- KX Industries 06-250-125-975 Interchangeable Water Filter:
- The Pentek CBR2-10 can be used in place of the KX Matrix 06-250-125-975 water filter for similar performance.
- You may also use other 10" Standard Water Filters for your 10" Standard Housing.
- KX Matrix Industries +Pb1 06-250-125-975 Water Filter Instructions:
- Replace the KX 06-250-125-975 water filter according to your water filter housing system instructions.
- This cartridge must be flushed for a minimum of 5 minutes prior to use.
- The KX Matrikx "The Premier Performer" Water Filter should be used only with microbiologically safe and adequately disinfected water. Activated carbon filters are not designed to kill or remove bacteria or viruses.
- KX MATRIKX + PB1 lead reduction carbon block filters should not be autoclaved or steam-sterilized.