- KX Matrikx Water Filter +CR1 19-250-125-20 Cyst Reduction:
- The KX MATRIKX + CR1 19-250-125-20 water filter reduces cysts and large volumes and concentrations of chlorine taste and odor.
- The KX +CR1 water filter is manufactured using a patented, solid-state extrusion process.
- The KX MATRIKX + CR1 meets NSF/ANSI Standard 53, Turbidity and Cyst Reduction, including Cryptosporidium, Giardia, Entamoeba and Toxoplasma.
- Made of Genuine MATRIKX Extruded Carbon
- The KX Industries + CR1 is a rigid, carbon block composite.
- The KX MATRIKX + CR1 carbon filter is ideal for use in food service applications.
- KX 19-250-125-20 Water Filter Contaminant Reduction:
- 0.5 Micron Nominal Filtration
- 1 Micron Absolute Filtration
- Cyst Reduction Based on NSF/ANSI Standard 53
- Turbidity Reduction Based on NSF/ANSI Standard 53
- Outstanding Chlorine Taste and Odor Reduction
- Performance Tested and Verified by Independent Laboratory Testing
- The KX MATRIKX + CR1 water filter is Tested and Certified by NSF International under NSF/ANSI Standard 42 for material requirements only.
- Chlorine Taste & Odor Reduction Capacity @ Flow:
>20,000 gal. @ 5.0 GPM
- KX Matrix 19-250-125-20 Carbon Block Filter Specs:
- Dimensions: 20 L x 2-7/8 W
- Initial Pressure Change @ Flow = 8.0 psid @ 2.0 GPM
- Maximum Operating Temperature: 125F
- Maximum Operating Pressure: 250 psig
- Maximum Differential Pressure: 100 psid
- Collapse Pressure: 200 psid
- Manufacturer: KX Technologies 19-250-125-20
- KX Matrikx 19-250-125-20 Water Filter Housings:
- Use the KX Matrikx 19-250-125-20 water filter in the Culligan 20-ST and other 20 inch standard water filter housings.
- KX MATRIKX +CR1 19-250-125-20 water filters are designed to fit most standard household and commercial or industrial housings.
- KX 19-250-125-20 Interchangeable Water Filter:
- The Pentek CBC-20 can be used in place of the KX Matrikx 19-250-125-20 water filter for similar performance.
- You may also use other 20" Standard Water Filters for your 20" Standard Housing.
- KX Industries +CR1 19-250-125-20 Carbon Block Water Filter Instructions:
- Replace the KX 19-250-125-20 water filter according to your water filter housing system instructions.
- This cartridge must be flushed for a minimum of 5 minutes prior to use.
- The KX Matrikx Cyst Reduction Water Filter should be used only with microbiologically safe and adequately disinfected water. Activated carbon filters are not designed to kill or remove bacteria or viruses.
- KX MATRIKX + CR1 carbon block filters should not be autoclaved or steam-sterilized.