Special Order Filters. Approximate 2-week lead time before shipping.
- KX Matrikx 01-250-125-29 Chlorine Taste & Odor Guzzler Water Filter:
- KX MATRIKX 01-250-125-29 water filters provide comprehensive control of chlorine taste and odor.
- KX MATRIKX +1 offers: 0.6 nominal micron filtration with extended life as a fine sediment and silt control filter, comprehensive removal of chlorine taste and odor and chemicals that contribute to taste and odor, and high VOC reduction capacity.
- The water filter cartridge life of the KX MATRIKX +1 filters is greatly extended by a sediment water filter placed before the carbon block water filter.
- Use the KX MATRIKX +1 in residential and commercial water purification systems, industrial effluent water treatment, food service, industrial makeup, product rinse, process water, and pre - and post-RO systems which require nearly absolute chlorine taste and odor reduction.
- KX Matrikx 01-250-125-29 Carbon Block Contaminant Reduction:
- 0.6 Nominal Micron Filtration
- 2 Absolute Micron Filtration
- High Chemical Adsorptive Capacity
- High VOC Reduction
- Chlorine Taste & Odor Reduction Capacity @ Flow
- Chloroform Reduction
- KX Matrikx 01-250-125-29 Carbon Block Filter Specs:
- Dimensions: 29” L x 2.50” W
- Maximum Operating Temperature: 125°F
- Maximum Operating Pressure: 250 psig
- Maximum Differential Pressure: 100 psid
- Collapse Pressure: 200 psid
- KX 01-250-125-29 Carbon Block Water Filter Material:
- Standard filters are finished with a prefiltration medium. A protective polypropylene netting is applied to the exterior of the cartridge.
- Polypropylene end caps with compression gaskets fit most standard housings.
- KX MATRIKX + 1 01-250-125-29 water filters consist of activated carbon particles fused into a uniform block with enhanced adsorptive capacity and efficiency.
- KX MATRIKX + 1 water filters flow in a radial (outside-to-inside) direction, providing increased dirt-holding capacity and low pressure drop. Unlike granular activated carbon (GAC) filters, KX MATRIKX + 1 filter cartridges will not channel or bypass due to the extreme uniformity of their extruded activated carbon core.
- No channeling
- No fluidizing
- No bypassing
- Eliminates release of carbon fines
- Manufactured using FDA-compliant material
- Manufacturer: KX Technologies 01-250-125-29
- KX +1 01-250-125-29 Carbon Water Filter Instructions:
- Replace the KX Matrikx 0125012529 water filter according to your water filter housing system instructions.
- This cartridge must be placed in an appropriate filter housing and flushed for a minimum of 5 minutes prior to use.
- The KX Matrikx Chlorine Taste and Odor Guzzler Water Filter should be used only with microbiologically safe and adequately disinfected water. Activated carbon filters are not designed to kill or remove bacteria or viruses.
- KX MATRIKX + 1 carbon block filters are not to be autoclaved or steam-sterilized.