- KX Matrikx 01-250-125-975 Chlorine Taste & Odor Guzzler:
- KX MATRIKX +1 01-250-125-975 water filters provide comprehensive control of chlorine taste and odor.
- KX Matrix +1 offers: 0.6 nominal micron filtration with extended life as a fine sediment and silt control filter, comprehensive removal of chlorine taste and odor and chemicals that contribute to taste and odor, and high VOC reduction capacity.
- The water filter cartridge life of the KX MATRIKX +1 filters is greatly extended by a sediment water filter placed before the carbon block water filter.
- Use the KX MATRIKX +1 in residential and commercial water purification systems, industrial effluent water treatment, food service, industrial makeup, product rinse, process water, and pre - and post-RO systems which require nearly absolute chlorine taste and odor reduction.
- KX Matrikx 01-250-125-975 Carbon Block Contaminant Reduction:
- 0.6 Nominal Micron Filtration
- 2 Absolute Micron Filtration
- High Chemical Adsorptive Capacity
- High VOC Reduction
- Performance Tested and Verified by Independent Laboratory Testing
- The KX MATRIKX + 1 water filter is Tested and Certified by NSF International under NSF/ANSI Standard 42 for material requirements only.
- Chlorine Taste & Odor Reduction Capacity @ Flow:
>20,000 gal. @ 1.0 GPM
- Chloroform Reduction:
750 gal. @ 0.5 GPM
- KX Matrix 01-250-125-975 Carbon Block Filter Specs:
- Dimensions: 9.75” L x 2.875” W
- Initial Pressure Change @ Flow =
3.5 psid @ 1.0 GPM
- Maximum Operating Temperature: 125°F
- Maximum Operating Pressure: 250 psig
- Maximum Differential Pressure: 100 psid
- Collapse Pressure: 200 psid
- KX 01-250-125-975 Carbon Block Water Filter Material:
- Standard filters are finished with a prefiltration medium. A protective polypropylene netting is applied to the exterior of the cartridge.
- Polypropylene end caps with compression gaskets fit most standard housings.
- KX MATRIKX + 1 01-250-125-975 water filters consist of activated carbon particles fused into a uniform block with enhanced adsorptive capacity and efficiency.
- KX MATRIKX + 1 water filters flow in a radial (outside-to-inside) direction, providing increased dirt-holding capacity and low pressure drop. Unlike granular activated carbon (GAC) filters, KX MATRIKX + 1 filter cartridges will not channel or bypass due to the extreme uniformity of their extruded activated carbon core.
- No channeling
- No fluidizing
- No bypassing
- Eliminates release of carbon fines
- Manufactured using FDA-compliant material
- Manufacturer: KX Technologies 01-250-125-975
- KX Matrix 01-250-125-975 Carbon Block Water Filter Housings:
- Use the KX Matrikx 01-250-125-975 water filter in the Culligan HF-360 and other standard water filter housings.
- KX MATRIKX +1 01-250-125-975 water filters are designed to fit most standard household and commercial or industrial housings.
- KX 01-250-125-975 Interchangeable Water Filter:
- The Pentek CBC-10 can be used in place of the KX Matrikx 01-250-125-975 water filter for similar performance.
- You may also use other 10" Standard Water Filters for your 10" Standard Housing.
- KX Matrikx 01-250-125-975 Carbon Block Filter Instructions:
- Replace the KX Matrix 01250125975 water filter according to your water filter housing system instructions.
- This cartridge must be placed in an appropriate filter housing and flushed for a minimum of 5 minutes prior to use.
- The KX Matrikx Chlorine Taste and Odor Guzzler Water Filter should be used only with microbiologically safe and adequately disinfected water. Activated carbon filters are not designed to kill or remove bacteria or viruses.
- KX MATRIKX + 1 carbon block filters are not to be autoclaved or steam-sterilized.