- KX Matrikx +1 01-425-125-30 Chlorine Taste & Odor Guzzler:
- KX MATRIKX 01-425-125-30 water filters provide comprehensive control of chlorine taste and odor.
- KX Matrix +1 offers: 0.6 nominal micron filtration with extended life as a fine sediment and silt control filter, comprehensive removal of chlorine taste and odor and chemicals that contribute to taste and odor, and high VOC reduction capacity.
- The water filter cartridge life of the KX MATRIKX +1 filters is greatly extended by a sediment water filter placed before the carbon block water filter.
- Use the KX MATRIKX +1 in residential and commercial water purification systems, industrial effluent water treatment, food service, industrial makeup, product rinse, process water, and pre - and post-RO systems which require nearly absolute chlorine taste and odor reduction.
- KX Matrikx 01-425-125-30 Carbon Block Contaminant Reduction:
- 0.6 Nominal Micron Filtration
- 2 Absolute Micron Filtration
- High Chemical Adsorptive Capacity
- High VOC Reduction
- KX Matrix 01-425-125-30 Carbon Block Filter Specs:
- Dimensions: 30” L x 4.25” W
- Maximum Operating Temperature: 125°F
- Maximum Operating Pressure: 250 psig
- Maximum Differential Pressure: 100 psid
- Collapse Pressure: 200 psid
- KX 01-425-125-30 Carbon Block Water Filter Material:
- Standard filters are finished with a prefiltration medium. A protective polypropylene netting is applied to the exterior of the cartridge.
- Polypropylene end caps with compression gaskets fit most standard housings.
- KX MATRIKX + 1 01-425-125-30 water filters consist of activated carbon particles fused into a uniform block with enhanced adsorptive capacity and efficiency.
- KX MATRIKX + 1 water filters flow in a radial (outside-to-inside) direction, providing increased dirt-holding capacity and low pressure drop. Unlike granular activated carbon (GAC) filters, KX MATRIKX + 1 filter cartridges will not channel or bypass due to the extreme uniformity of their extruded activated carbon core.
- No channeling
- No fluidizing
- No bypassing
- Eliminates release of carbon fines
- Manufactured using FDA-compliant material
- Manufacturer: KX Technologies 01-425-125-30