Special Order Filters.
Minimum Purchase of 10.
- KX Matrikx +5 02-250-125-050 "A Sweeter Taste" Water Filter:
- The KX MATRIKX + 5 filter is made from coconut shell carbon, which creates what many believe to be a sweeter tasting water.
- Because of the unique pore structure of this carbon, it is well-suited for chemical adsorption, including VOCs, and chlorine taste and odor.
- KX MATRIKX 02-250-125-050 water filters provide 2 micron nominal particulate filtration and extended life as a fine sediment filter.
- The service life of a KX MATRIX + 5 filter is greatly extended by an outer layer of prefiltration medium and will operate effectively in most installations without prefiltration.
- The KX MATRIKX + 5 is ideal for residential and food service applications where improving the taste of the water is the primary objective.
- KX Matrikx 02-250-125-050 Carbon Block Contaminant Reduction:
- 2 Micron Nominal Filtration
- 5 Micron Absolute Filtration
- High Chemical Adsorptive Capacity
- High VOC and TOC Reduction
- High Turbidity Reduction
- Performance Tested and Verified by Independent Laboratory Testing
- The KX MATRIKX + 5 water filter is Tested and Certified by NSF International under NSF/ANSI Standard 42 for material requirements only.
- KX Matrix 02-250-125-050 Carbon Block Filter Specs:
- Dimensions: 5” L x 2.50” W
- Maximum Operating Temperature: 125°F
- Maximum Operating Pressure: 250 psig
- Maximum Differential Pressure: 100 psid
- Collapse Pressure: 200 psid
- Manufacturer: KX Technologies 02-250-125-050
- KX Matrikx 02-250-125-050 Water Filter Housings:
- Use the KX Matrikx 02-250-125-050 water filter in the Culligan US-316 and other 5 inch standard water filter housings.
- KX MATRIKX +5 02-250-125-050 water filters are designed to fit most standard household and commercial or industrial housings.
- KX 02-250-125-050 Interchangeable Water Filter:
- The Pentek CBC-5 can be used in place of the KX Matrikx 02-250-125-050 water filter for similar performance.
- You may also use other 5" Standard Water Filters for your 5" Standard Housing.
- KX Matrix 02-250-125-050 Carbon Block Water Filter Instructions:
- Replace the KX 02-250-125-050 water filter according to your water filter housing system instructions.
- This cartridge must be flushed for a minimum of 5 minutes prior to use.
- The KX Matrikx "A Sweeter Taste" Water Filter should be used only with microbiologically safe and adequately disinfected water. Activated carbon filters are not designed to kill or remove bacteria or viruses.
- KX MATRIKX + 5 carbon block filters should not be autoclaved or steam-sterilized.