Special Order Filters. Approximate 2-week lead time before shipping.
- KX Matrikx +5 02-250-125-29 "A Sweeter Taste" Water Filter:
- The KX MATRIKX + 5 filter is made from coconut shell carbon, which creates what many believe to be a sweeter tasting water.
- Because of the unique pore structure of this carbon, it is well-suited for chemical adsorption, including VOCs, and chlorine taste and odor.
- KX MATRIKX 02-250-125-29 water filters provide 2 micron nominal particulate filtration and extended life as a fine sediment filter.
- The service life of a KX MATRIX + 5 filter is greatly extended by an outer layer of prefiltration medium.
- The KX MATRIKX + 5 is ideal for residential and food service applications where improving the taste of the water is the primary objective.
- KX Matrikx 02-250-125-29 Carbon Block Contaminant Reduction:
- 2 Micron Nominal Filtration
- 5 Micron Absolute Filtration
- High Chemical Adsorptive Capacity
- High VOC and TOC Reduction
- High Turbidity Reduction
- Performance Tested and Verified by Independent Laboratory Testing
- The KX MATRIKX + 5 water filter is Tested and Certified by NSF International under NSF/ANSI Standard 42 for material requirements only.
- KX Matrix 02-250-125-29 Carbon Block Filter Specs:
- Dimensions: 29” L x 2.50” W
- Maximum Operating Temperature: 125°F
- Maximum Operating Pressure: 250 psig
- Maximum Differential Pressure: 100 psid
- Collapse Pressure: 200 psid
- Manufacturer: KX Technologies 02-250-125-29
- KX Matrix 02-250-125-29 Carbon Block Water Filter Instructions:
- Replace the KX 02-250-125-29 water filter according to your water filter housing system instructions.
- This cartridge must be flushed for a minimum of 5 minutes prior to use.
- The KX Matrikx "A Sweeter Taste" Water Filter should be used only with microbiologically safe and adequately disinfected water. Activated carbon filters are not designed to kill or remove bacteria or viruses.
- KX MATRIKX + 5 carbon block filters should not be autoclaved or steam-sterilized.