Special Order Filters. Approximate 2-week lead time before shipping.
- KX Matrikx +5 02-250-125-29 "A Sweeter Taste" Water Filter:
- The KX Matrikx +5 filter is made from coconut shell carbon, which creates what many believe to be a sweeter tasting water.
- Because of the unique pore structure of this carbon, it is well-suited for chemical adsorption, including VOCs, and chlorine taste and odor.
- KX Matrikx +5 02-250-125-29 water filters provide 2 micron nominal particulate filtration and extended life as a fine sediment filter.
- The service life of a KX Matrikx +5 filter is greatly extended by an outer layer of prefiltration medium.
- The KX Matrikx +5 is ideal for residential and food service applications where improving the taste of the water is the primary objective.
- KX Matrikx +5 02-250-125-29 Carbon Block Contaminant Reduction:
- 2 Micron Nominal Filtration
- 5 Micron Absolute Filtration
- High Chemical Adsorptive Capacity
- High VOC and TOC Reduction
- High Turbidity Reduction
- Performance Tested and Verified by Independent Laboratory Testing
- The KX Matrikx +5 water filter is Tested and Certified by NSF International under NSF/ANSI Standard 42 for material requirements only.
- KX Matrikx +5 02-250-125-29 Carbon Block Filter Specs:
- Dimensions: 29” L x 2.50” W
- Maximum Operating Temperature: 125°F
- Maximum Operating Pressure: 250 psig
- Maximum Differential Pressure: 100 psid
- Collapse Pressure: 200 psid
- Manufacturer: KX Technologies 02-250-125-29
- KX Matrikx +5 02-250-125-29 Carbon Block Water Filter Instructions:
- Replace the KX Matrikx +5 02-250-125-29 water filter according to your water filter housing system instructions.
- This cartridge must be flushed for a minimum of 5 minutes prior to use.
- The KX Matrikx +5 "A Sweeter Taste" Water Filter should be used only with microbiologically safe and adequately disinfected water. Activated carbon filters are not designed to kill or remove bacteria or viruses.
- KX Matrikx +5 carbon block filters should not be autoclaved or steam-sterilized.