- KX Matrikx Water Filter Ceramikx ST 20-250-190-975:
- The “all-carbon” KX MATRIKX CERAMIKX ST filter combines the fine particulate reduction of a traditional ceramic filter with the chlorine taste and odor reduction of activated carbon.
- The KX Ceramikx ST 20-250-190-975 water filter is cost-efficient by combining the performance of a “Ceramic Candle” and Activated Carbon into one filter.
- The KX Matrikx Ceramikx ST 20-250-190-975 water filters can easily be cleaned with “just the wipe of a sponge.”
- The 0.2 nominal micron KX CERAMIKX water filter meets reduction based on NSF/ANSI Standard 53 Cyst & Turbidity: Cryptosporidium, Giardia, Entamoeba & Toxoplasma, Particulate Removal, Turbidity Reduction.
- KX CERAMIKX® 20-250-190-975 filters also meet NSF/ANSI Standard 42 for Chlorine taste and odor @ 95% with the ST >2,000 gallons.
- KX Matrikx Industries 20-250-190-975 Water Filter Contaminant Reduction:
- 0.2 Micron Nominal Filtration
- 0.5 Micron Absolute Filtration
- Cyst Reduction Based on NSF/ANSI Standard 53
- Outstanding Chlorine Taste and Odor Reduction Based on NSF/ANSI Standard 42
- Chlorine Taste & Odor Reduction Capacity @ Flow:
2,000 gal. > 95% @ 0.75 GPM
- KX Matrix 20-250-190-975 Ceramikx ST Filter Specs:
- Dimensions: 9.80” L x 2.50” W
- Initial Pressure Change @ Flow = 15.0 psid @ 0.75 GPM
- Maximum Operating Temperature: 125°F
- Maximum Operating Pressure: 250 psig
- Maximum Differential Pressure: 100 psid
- Collapse Pressure: 125 psid
- Construction: Precision Continuous Extrusion
- Carbon Type & Source: Steam Activated, Acid-Washed, Bituminous Carbon
- Manufacturer: KX Technologies 20-250-190-975
- KX 20-250-190-975 Ceramikx Water Filter Housings:
- Use the KX Matrikx Industries 20-250-190-975 water filter in the Culligan HF-360 and other standard water filter housings.
- KX MATRIKX Ceramikx ST 20-250-190-975 water filters are designed to fit most standard household and commercial or industrial housings.
- You may also use other 10" Standard Water Filters for your 10" Standard Housing.
- KX Matrix Industries Ceramix ST 20-250-190-975 Water Filter Instructions:
- Replace the KX 20-250-190-975 water filter according to your water filter housing system instructions.
- This cartridge must be flushed for a minimum of 5 minutes prior to use.
- The KX Matrikx "All Carbon, Sub-Micron Peformance" Water Filter should be used only with microbiologically safe and adequately disinfected water, as it is not designed to kill or remove bacteria or viruses.
- KX MATRIKX Ceramikx ST water filters should not be autoclaved or steam-sterilized.