- KX Matrikx Water Filter "The Workhorse" +CTO/2 32-250-125-975:
- The KX Matrikx + CTO/2 32-250-125-975 water filter removes chlorine taste and odor and organic chemicals that contribute to taste and odor while also providing the sediment filtration and dirt-holding capacity of an efficient 5 micron nominal sediment filter.
- These KX 32-250-125-975 filters work great where both a sediment and activated carbon filter are needed.
- The extrusion process allows the production of a carbon block with more carbon, but a lower pressure drop.
- The KX MATRIKX + CTO/2 32-250-125-975 water filter delivers extended life while removing sediment, chlorine taste and odor and organic contaminants from water, aqueous solutions or suspensions.
- KX MATRIKX Industries 32-250-125-975 water filters are also widely used in filtering organic solvents.
- The KX Matrix 32-250-125-975 water filter is ideal for use in residential and commercial water purification systems, food service, pre- and post-RO systems.
- The KX MATRIKX 32-250-125-975 carbon filter is manufactured from high purity acid-washed activated carbon. The dirt-holding capacity and the absence of carbon fines makes the KX MATRIKX CTO/2 the filter of choice. KX MATRIKX + CTO®/2 replacement filter cartridges combine both high performance and integrity with an exceptional cost-to-performance value.
- KX Matrikx Industries 32-250-125-975 Water Filter Contaminant Reduction:
- 5 Micron Nominal Filtration
- 10 Micron Absolute Filtration
- Efficient Sediment Filter
- High Adsorptive Capacity and Efficiency
- No Release of Carbon Fines
- Performance Tested and Verified by Independent Laboratory Testing
- The KX MATRIKX + 10/2 water filter is Tested and Certified by NSF International under NSF/ANSI Standard 42 for material requirements only.
- Chlorine Taste & Odor Reduction Capacity @ Flow:
>6,000 gal. @ 1.0 GPM
- KX Matrix 32-250-125-975 Carbon Block Filter Specs:
- Dimensions: 9.75” L x 2.875” W
- Initial Pressure Change @ Flow = 2.0 psid @ 1.0 GPM
- Maximum Operating Temperature: 125°F
- Maximum Operating Pressure: 250 psig
- Maximum Differential Pressure: 100 psid
- Collapse Pressure: 200 psid
- Manufacturer: KX Technologies 32-250-125-975
- KX 32-250-125-975 Carbon Block Water Filter Housings:
- Use the KX Matrikx Industries 32-250-125-975 water filter in the Culligan HF-360 and other standard water filter housings.
- KX MATRIKX +CTO/2 32-250-125-975 water filters are designed to fit most standard household and commercial or industrial housings.
- KX Matrikx 32-250-125-975 Interchangeable Water Filter:
- The Pentek EP-10 can be used in place of the KX Matrikx 32-250-125-975 water filter for similar performance.
- You may also use other 10" Standard Water Filters for your 10" Standard Housing.
- KX Matrix Industries +CTO/2 32-250-125-975 Carbon Water Filter Instructions:
- Replace the KX 32-250-125-975 water filter according to your water filter housing system instructions.
- This cartridge must be flushed for a minimum of 5 minutes prior to use.
- The KX Matrikx "The Workhorse" Water Filter should be used only with microbiologically safe and adequately disinfected water. Activated carbon filters are not designed to kill or remove bacteria or viruses.
- KX MATRIKX + CTO/2 carbon block filters should not be autoclaved or steam-sterilized.