Special Order Filters.
Minimum Purchase of 10.
- KX Matrikx P10-250-109-096 Plekx 10 Water Filter:
- KX PLEKX® 10 filters remove chlorine taste and odor and organic chemicals that contribute to taste and odor while providing the particulate filtration and dirt-holding capacity of an efficient 5 nominal micron sediment filter.
- The KX Matrikx Plekx P10-250-109-096 filter is a spiral-wound activated carbon filter.
- The KX Matrikx Plekx P10-250-109-096 filters are optimized for applications where they perform the role of both a sediment and activated carbon filter.
- The extrusion process of the Plekx water filter allows the production of a carbon-particle laminate with more carbon than conventional PAC spiral-wound filters.
- This enables the KX Plekx 10 water filter P10-250-109-096 to deliver extended life while removing sediment, chlorine taste and odor and organic contaminants from water, aqueous solutions or suspensions.
- The KX Matrikx PLEKX 10 can be used in residential and commercial water purification systems, food service, and pre- and post-RO systems.
- KX Matrikx Plekx P10-250-109-096 Water Filter Contaminant Reduction:
- 5 Micron Nominal Filtration
- 10 Micron Absolute Filtration
- Efficient Sediment Filter with Large Dirt-Holding Capacity
- Chlorine Taste & Odor Reduction Capacity @ Flow:
2,500 gal. @ 1.0 GPM
- KX Matrix P10-250-109-096 Plekx Water Filter Specs:
- Dimensions: 9.75” L x 2.50” W
- Initial Pressure Change @ Flow = <2.0 psid @ 1.0 GPM
- Maximum Operating Temperature: 125°F
- Maximum Operating Pressure: 250 psig
- Maximum Differential Pressure: 100 psid
- Collapse Pressure: 200 psid
- Manufacturer: KX Technologies P10-250-109-096
- KX Plekx P10-250-109-096 Carbon Water Filter Housings:
- Use the KX Matrikx Industries P10-250-109-096 water filter in the Culligan HF-360 and other standard water filter housings.
- KX MATRIKX Plekx P10-250-109-096 water filters are designed to fit most standard household and commercial or industrial housings.
- KX Matrikx P10-250-109-096 Interchangeable Water Filter:
- The Pentek EP-10 can be used in place of the KX Matrikx P10-250-109-096 water filter for similar performance.
- You may also use other 10" Standard Water Filters for your 10" Standard Housing.
- KX Matrix Plekx 10 P10-250-109-096 Water Filter Instructions:
- Replace the KX P10-250-109-096 Plekx water filter according to your water filter housing system instructions.
- This cartridge must be flushed for a minimum of 5 minutes prior to use.
- The KX Matrikx Plekx Spiral-Wound Carbon Water Filter should be used only with microbiologically safe and adequately disinfected water. Activated carbon filters are not designed to kill or remove bacteria or viruses.
- KX MATRIKX Plekx P10-250-109-096 carbon filters should not be autoclaved or steam-sterilized.