- Katadyn Drip Gravidyn 2110080:
- The Katadyn Drip Gravidyn Water Filter is a self-contained, stand alone gravity filter.
- Katadyn Drip Gravidyn filters without effort. The Katadyn Drip Gravidyn water filter is a gravity feed filter which requires no pumping, hookup, or electricity.
- The Katadyn 2110080 Gravidyn free-standing gravity filter has 3 ceramic and carbon filters and a 10-liter water container for large quantities of water.
- It's ideal for the water supply for camps, cabins and homes without running water.
- The Katadyn Drip Gravidyn dual filtration element for the Drip offers ceramic and activated carbon filtration.
- Katadyn Drip Gravidyn 2110080 Contaminant Reduction:
- Ceramic filters have a micro porous structure with impregnated silver which delays the growth of bacteria. The pore-size of Katadyn ceramic filters is 0.2 micron (0.0002 mm). Bacteria range in size from 0.2 to 5 micron and, like protozoa (1 to 15 micron), are efficiently filtered out. Ceramic filters can be mechanically regenerated and the filter capacity is measurable.
- Activated carbon is used for its ability to reduce harmful organic and inorganic substances in the water. It removes unpleasant tastes, odors, chlorine, pesticides (lindane, DDT) and trihalomethanes (THMs). These substances adhere to the large surface area of the activated carbon. Activated carbon granulate cannot be regenerated.
- Katadyn Drip Gravidyn 2110080 Specifications:
- Dimensions: 11 x 18" or 25 x 45 cm
- Technology: 0.2 micron ceramic depth filters (cleanable) and activated carbon granulate
- Output: Approximately 1 gallon per hour or 4 liters per hour
- Ceramic Capacity: 40,000 gallons or 150,000 liters
- Carbon Capacity: Recommended to change after 6 months
- Weight: 7.3 lbs or 3.3 kg
- Manufacturer: Katadyn 2110080