- LCS-8' Sensor with 8 Foot Cord for Leak Controller:
- The Water Controller LCS-8 features an ultra-sensitive water leak sensor and a 8 foot cord.
- The Water Controller LCS8 has the ability to connect to the LCS-14 Leak Controller and the LCS-38 Leak Controller.
- The Leak Controller LCS-8 foot sensor cord can be used as an extra sensor for leak controllers for Reverse Osmosis Systems, Water Coolers, Refrigerators, Ice Makers, Coffee Machines, Dishwashers, Washing Machines, and more.
- Multiple sensors can be connected to one controller. They can be "daisy-chained" together for increased coverage and protection in multiple areas.
- Manufacturer: Water Controller LCS-8'
- LCS-8' Sensor with 8 Foot Cord Instructions:
- Place the sensor (similar in size to a small computer mouse) where water will collect below the system.
- When the sensor gets wet, it shuts off the incoming water at the controller. Reset the sensor by wiping it dry.
- The sensors cannot have anything placed on top of them.
- Placing the sensor is a very important part of the installation. The sensor is the heart of the controller, and if water doesn’t touch the sensor it will not activate. Also, it is extremely important that the metal side of the sensor always remains facing down after the installation.
- The sensor will work with or without a sensor mat. The sensor mat increases the area where water is drawn to the sensor. In those areas where it is not practical to lay the mat down, just place the sensor on a clean, flat surface. Ordinary paper towels can be used as replacements for the sensor mat.
- Additional sensors may be added to your system.
- Please note that for the sensors to work, the leak does not have to enter the slots on top of the sensors. This may happen, but the sensors also detect surface moisture via the sensor probes on the bottom of the sensor.