The LG LT700P water filter produces cleaner, better tasting drinking and cooking water.
The LG LT700P water filter is tested and certified by NSF International against NSF/ANSI Standards 42 & 53 in System Model ADQ36006101-S.
The LG LT700P refrigerator filter fits the new 2010 LG refrigerators that feature forward french doors and four-door dispensing models. The LG LFX25976SW Refrigerator is the most popular of these LG fridges that use the LT700P.
LG LT700P Refrigerator Filter Contaminants:
Reduces chlorine taste & odor
Reduces sediment / rust
LG LT700P Refrigerator Filter Specs:
Temperature: 33 - 100 deg. F (0.6 - 37.8 deg. C)
Pressure: 20 - 120 psi (138 - 827 kPa)
Flow Rate: 0.5 gpm (1.9 lpm)
Capacity: 200 gallons (757 liters)
Manufacturer: LG ADQ36006101
Refrigerators that use the LG LT700P Replacement Water Filter:
LG LFX25976SW Refrigerator - 24.7 Cu. Ft. French Door Refrigerator with Thru-the-Door Ice and Water Model
LG LFX28978ST Refrigerator - 27.6 Cu. Ft. French 3-Door Model
For use in LG system ADQ36006101-S
The LG LT700P Is Compatible With:
LG LT700P Water Filter Instructions:
1) Press the push button to open the filter cover
2) Pull cartridge down and then pull cartridge out
3) Ensure that o-rings are present on the cartridge and are seated into grooves. Moisten o-rings with water.
4) Insert new cartridge, pushing it in until it stops. Push up firmly and close cover.
5) Flush 2.5 gallons through filter before use (approximately 5 minutes).