- Liquatec IAP-10 Inline Sediment Water Filters:
- The Liquatec IAP-10 Inline Carbon filter belongs to the IA-Series inline filters and has 1/4" FPT connections.
- The Liquatec IAP-10 Inline sediment water filter reduces dirt, sediment and sand.
- Designed for quick and simple installation with 1/4" FPT fittings on 1/4" water line. Purchase the 1/4" FPT fittings separately or use your current fittings.
- For use in beverage equipment, Reverse Osmosis systems, drinking fountains, water coolers, ice machines, refrigerators, coffee makers and other point of use applications.
- Liquatec IAP-10 Inline Sediment Filter Contaminant Reduction:
- Degree of Nominal Filtration: 5 Microns
- Sand and Dirt Reduction: Class 1
- Liquatec IAP-10 Inline Sediment Water Filter Specs:
- Filter size: 2" W x 10" L
- Max Pressure: 125 psi
- Max Temperature: 100ºF (38ºC)
- Minimum Temperature: 35ºF (2ºC)
- Flow Rate: .5 gpm
- Filter Life: Applications Vary
- Pipe Size NPT: 1/4"
- Manufacturer: Liquatec IAP-10
- Liquatec IAP-10 Filter Replacement Information:
- The Liquatec IAP-10 inline filters should be replaced when flow begins to slow. There is not set time or gallons because applications vary widely.
- The Liquatec IA-Series IAP-10 1/4" inline filter can be used in many RO systems as well as icemakers, coffee makers and refrigerators.
- Liquatec IAP-10 Inline Dirt and Sand Water Filter Instructions:
- Liquatec IAP-10 water filters should be installed on cold water lines only.
- Liquatec IAP-10 water filters should not be used where water is microbiologically unsafe.
- Cartridges will contain a very small amount of fines, after installation, cartridges should be flushed with sufficient water to remove all traces of fines from your water system before use. It is recommended that you run the tap for at least 10 seconds prior to using the water. This is particularly important if the tap water has not been used daily.
- The filter must be protected against freezing. Failure to do so may result in cracking of the filter and water leakage.