- Liquatec MCB10-45 Water Filters:
- The Liquatec MCB10-45 carbon block water filter reduces taste, odor, chlorine taste and odor, and certain VOC’s from your drinking water.
- The Liquatec MCB10-45 water filter has great chlorine taste and odor removal capacity, great dirt-holding capacity, and greatly reduced carbon fines.
- The Liquatec MCB10-45 carbon filter is manufactured with high purity Coconut Shell activated carbon.
- The Liquatec MCB10-45 filter cartridge can be used in point-of-use (POU) and Reverse Osmosis system applications. These filter cartridges can be used in a wide range of applications such as residential, food service, commercial, and industrial. These carbon block filters can be used in place of GAC (Granular Activated Carbon) and PAC (Powdered Activated Carbon) filters in applications where high chlorine reduction is needed.
- The Liquatec MCB10-45 cartridge will fit Ace Hardware, American Plumber, Ametek, Culligan, Pentek, Plymouth Products, US Filter, and many other brands of water filter housings that use a 10" Big Blue water filter cartridge.
- The Liquatec MCB10-45 filter should be changed approximately every 3 to 6 months depending on water quality and water usage.
- Liquatec MCB10-45 Carbon Block Filter Contaminant Reduction:
- Micron Rating (Nominal): 0.5 Micron
- Chlorine Capacity: 50,000 @ 2 GPM
- NSF Rating: Tested and Certified by NSF International to ANSI/NSF Standard 42 for material requirements only.
- Liquatec MCB10-45 Carbon Block Filter Specs:
- Dimensions: 9-7/8" L x 4-1/2” W
- Initial Pressure Change @ Flow: 7.0 psid @ 2.0 GPM
- Weight: 3.89 lb
- Operating Temperature: 40°F - 180°F
- Carbon: Coconut Shell
- End Caps: Polypropylene
- Outer Wrap: Polypropylene
- Inner Wrap: Polypropylene
- Netting: Polypropylene
- Gaskets: Neoprene
- Filter Media: Polypropylene
- See Liquatec CB Series Data Sheet
- Manufacturer: Liquatec MCB10-45
- Water Filter Housing for Liquatec MCB10-45 Water Filter:
- The #10 Big Blue water filtration housing can be used to hold the Liquatec MCB10-45 Water Filter.
- The #10 Big Clear water filtration housing can be used to hold the Liquatec MCB10-45 Water Filter.
- Liquatec MCB10-45 Water Filter Instructions:
- NOTE: Do not use the Liquatec MCB10-45 water filter with water that is microbiologically unsafe or of unknown quality without adequate disinfection before or after the system.
- NOTE: Performance capacity depends on system design, flow rate and certain other application conditions. CB series cartridges will contain a very small amount of carbon fines (very fine black powder). After installation follow the instructions for flushing the cartridge to remove all traces of the fines before using the water. You should run (flush) the tap at least 20 seconds prior to using water for drinking or cooking purposes. This is particularly important if the tap has not been used daily.