- Liquatec SDF-25-2005 Sediment Filter Information:
- The Liquatec SDF-25-2005 water filter cartridge is manufactured from 100% pure polypropylene fibers. The Liquatec SDF-25-2005 is a 5 micron sediment filter.
- The filters have graded density for higher dirt holding capacity.
- The Liquatec SDF-25-2005 water filter has a 2.5" diameter coreless design and is an economical solution for many applications.
- The Liquatec SDF-25-2005 replacement filters are also used in applications such as Ice Machines, Film Processing, Beverage, Coffee, Analytical, Wineries, and many others.
- Liquatec SDF-25-2005 Sediment Filter Contaminant Reduction:
- Micron Rating (Nominal): 5 Micron
- NSF Rating: Tested and Certified by NSF International to ANSI/NSF Standard 42 for material requirements only.
- Liquatec SDF-25-2005 Sediment Filter Specs:
- Dimensions: 20" L x 2-1/2” W
- Inside Diameter: 1.1”
- Initial Pressure Change @ Flow: 0.4 psi @ 10 gpm
- Temperature Range: 40°F TO 145°F (4.4°C TO 62.8°C)
- Filter Media: Polypropylene
- See Liquatec SDF Series Data Sheet
- Manufacturer: Liquatec SDF-25-2005
- Water Filter Housing for Liquatec SDF-25-2005 Water Filter:
- The #20 Standard water filtration housing can be used to hold the Liquatec SDF-25-2005 Water Filter.