- Liquatec SWF-25-2001 String Wound Water Filter:
- LIQUATEC SWF SERIES String Wound Filters are a cost effective solution for the reduction of sand, silt, rust, dirt and scale particles.
- The Liquatec SWF-25-2001 string wound water filter is made from 100% polypropylene cord.
- SWF Series String Wound Filters can withstand temperatures of up to 165 F (73.9 C).
- The SWF-25-2001 sediment water filter features high dirt holding capacity.
- LIQUATEC SWF Series String Wound Filters are suitable for a variety of applications including residential and commercial applications using both municipal and well water.
- Liquatec SWF Series String Wound Water Filters are comparible to the Culligan, Pentek, and American Plumber String Wound Filters.
- Do not use with water that is microbiologically unsafe or of unknown quality without adequate disinfection before or after the system.
- Liquatec SWF-25-2001 String Wound Filter Contaminant Reduction:
- Micron Rating (Nominal): 1 Micron
- Reduces sand, silt, rust, dirt and scale particles.
- Liquatec SWF-25-2001 String Wound Filter Specs:
- Dimensions: 20" L x 2.5” W
- Filter Media: Polypropylene Fiber Cord
- Filter Core: Polypropylene
- Temperature Rating: 40°F TO 165°F
- Manufacturer: Liquatec SWF-25-2001
- Water Filter Housing for Liquatec SWF-25-2001 Sediment Water Filter:
- The 20-ST water filtration housing can be used to hold the Liquatec SWF-25-2001 Water Filter.