- Liquatec SWF-25-4020 String Wound Water Filter:
- The Liquatec SWF-25-4020 String Wound Filter Cartridges are a cost effective solution for the reduction of sand, silt, rust, dirt and scale particles.
- The Liquatec SWF-25-4020 string wound water filter is made from 100% polypropylene cord.
- The Liquatec SWF-25-4020 String Wound Filter Cartridges can withstand temperatures of up to 165 F (73.9 C).
- The Liquatec SWF-25-4020 sediment water filter features high dirt holding capacity.
- Liquatec SWF-25-4020 Series String Wound Filters are suitable for a variety of applications including residential and commercial applications using both municipal and well water.
- Liquatec SWF Series String Wound Water Filters are comparible to the Culligan, Pentek, and American Plumber String Wound Filters.
- Do not use with water that is microbiologically unsafe or of unknown quality without adequate disinfection before or after the system.
- We sell Liquatec SWF-25-4020 String Wound Water Filters by the case only. One case contains 12 filters.
- Liquatec SWF-25-4020 String Wound Filter Contaminant Reduction:
- Micron Rating (Nominal): 20 Micron
- Reduces sand, silt, rust, dirt and scale particles.
- Liquatec SWF-25-4020 String Wound Filter Specs:
- Dimensions: 40" L x 2.5” W
- Filter Media: Polypropylene Fiber Cord
- Filter Core: Polypropylene
- Temperature Rating: 40°F TO 165°F
- Manufacturer: Liquatec SWF-25-4020
- Water Filter Housings for Liquatec SWF-25-4020 Sediment Water Filter:
- The ST-BC-16 water filtration housing can be used to hold the Liquatec SWF-25-4020 Water Filter.