- Omnipure CL10PF5-B Sediment Inline Water Filters:
- Omnipure CL10PF5 2" x 10" Sediment Inline Filters come in three different inlet outlet sizes.
- The Omnipure CL10PF5-B inline filter has a 1/4" FPT connection.
- The Omnipure CL-10PF5-B Water Filter can be used in ice machines, water coolers, drinking fountains, under the sink systems, and reverse osmosis systems. You may also purchase fittings if your current fittings are worn out.
- The Omnipure CL Series has been an industry standard for over 30 years.
- The Omnipure CL10PF5B inline water filter utilizes a unique spring disc that keeps media under ideal pressure, eliminating channeling and ensuring an equal distance linear path.
- The Omnipure CL10PF5-B inline filter has no glues or binders, that may cause contamination, used in the manufacturing process. Instead, components are friction-welded together, producing a reliable, no-leak seal.
- The Omnipure CL10PF5-B inline filter has threaded connections which are precision cut by machine resulting in the most accurate and repeatable thread possible.
- The Omnipure CL10PF5-B inline water filters contain polypropylene depth filtration to remove dirt, sand and sediment.
- Omnipure CL10PF5-B Sediment Inline Water Filter Contaminant Reduction:
- Degree of Nominal Filtration: 5 microns
- Chlorine Reduction Class: 2
- Omnipure CL10PF5-B Sediment Inline Water Filter Specs:
- Filter Media: Polypropylene
- Dimensions: 2" W X 10" L
- Flow Rate: 0.75 GPM
- Maximum Pressure: 125 PSIG
- Maximum Temperature: 100°F
- Pipe Size NPT: 1/4"
- Manufacturer: Omnipure CL10PF5-B
- Omnipure CL10PF5-B Inline Water Filters can replace:
- Omnipure CL10PF25 & CL10PF25-B 25 Micron Water Filter
- Omnipure CL10PF5-B Sediment Inline Water Filter Instructions:
- Omnipure CL10PF5-B water filters should be installed on cold water lines only.
- Omnipure CL10PF5-B water filters should not be used where the water is microbiologically unsafe.