- Omnipure CL10ROT28-A GAC Inline Water Filters:
- The Omnipure CL10ROT28 2" x 10" GAC Inline Filter comes in three different inlet outlet sizes.
- The Omnipure CL10ROT28-A inline filter has a 1/8" FPT connection.
- The Omnipure CL-10RO-T/28 Water Filter can be used in ice machines, water coolers, drinking fountains, under the sink systems, and reverse osmosis systems. You may also purchase fittings if your current fittings are worn out.
- The Omnipure CL Series has been an industry standard for over 30 years.
- The Omnipure CL10ROT28-A inline water filters utilize a unique spring disc that keeps media under ideal pressure, eliminating channeling and ensuring an equal distance linear path.
- The Omnipure CL10ROT28-A inline filter has no glues or binders, that may cause contamination, used in the manufacturing process. Instead, components are friction-welded together, producing a reliable, no-leak seal.
- The Omnipure CL10ROT28A inline water filter has threaded connections which are precision cut by machine resulting in the most accurate and repeatable thread possible.
- The Omnipure CL10ROT28-A inline filter contains granular activated carbon to reduce chlorine taste and odor.
- Omnipure CL10ROT28-A GAC Inline Water Filter Contaminant Reduction:
- Degree of Nominal Filtration: 5 microns
- Chlorine Reduction Class: 1
- Omnipure CL10ROT28-A GAC Inline Water Filters Specs:
- Dimensions: 2" W X 10" L
- Flow Rate: .5 GPM
- Filter Life: 1 year or 1500 gallons
- Maximum Pressure: 125 PSIG
- Maximum Temperature: 100 F
- Volume Cubic Inch: 16.6
- Pipe Size: 1/8" NPT
- Omnipure CL10ROT28-A GAC Inline Water Filters have been tested for performance under NSF Standard 42.
- Manufacturer: Omnipure CL10ROT28-A
- Omnipure CL10ROT28-A Inline Water Filters can replace:
- Omnipure CL10ST-T28 & CL10STT28-A Water Filter
- Omnipure CL10ROT28-A GAC Inline Water Filter Instructions:
- Omnipure CL10ROT28-A water filters should be installed on cold water lines only.
- Omnipure CL10ROT28-A water filters should not be used where the water is microbiologically unsafe.