- Omnipure CL10ROT33-B Water Filters:
- The Omnipure CL10ROT33-B belongs to the CL-Series inline filters and has 1/4" FPT connections.
- The Omnipure CL10ROT33-B inline water filter reduces taste, odor & chlorine taste and odor.
- Designed for quick and simple installation with 1/4" FPT fittings on 1/4" water line.
- The Omnipure CL10ROT33-B filter is a granular activated carbon (GAC) Inline Filter.
- For use in beverage equipment, Reverse Osmosis systems, drinking fountains, water coolers, ice machines, distillation units, and other point of use applications.
- Omnipure CL10ROT33-B GAC Inline Filter Contaminant Reduction:
- Degree of Nominal Filtration: 5 Microns
- Chlorine Taste & Odor Reduction: Class 1
- Omnipure CL10ROT33-B Water Filter Specs:
- Filter size: 2" W x 10" L
- Max Pressure: 125 psi
- Max Temperature: 100ºF (38ºC)
- Volume (cubic inch): 16.6
- Flow Rate: .5 gpm
- Filter Life: 1 year or 1500 gallons
- Pipe Size NPT: 1/4"
- Omnipure CL10ROT33-B Inline Water Filters have been tested for performance under NSF Standard 42.
- Manufacturer: Omnipure CL10ROT33-B
- Omnipure CL10ROT33-B Filter Replacement Information:
- The Omnipure CL10ROT33-B inline filters should be replaced every 1500 gallons or 1 year depending on the quality of your water.
- Used as an inline granular activated carbon filter in Stage 5 of the 5-Stage PuROLine 5000 Reverse Osmosis System.
- The Omnipure CL-Series CL10ROT33-B 1/4" inline filter can be used in many RO systems as a postfilter for final polishing of the water.
- The Omnipure CL10ROT33-B inline filter is the same as the Ametek INCF-10, Omnipure K2533 BB, and P3916.
- Omnipure CL10ROT33-B Inline Water Filters can replace:
- Omnipure CL10ST-T33 & CL10STT33-B Water Filter
- Omnipure CL10ROT33-B Carbon Inline Water Filter Instructions:
- Omnipure CL10ROT33-B water filters should be installed on cold water lines only.
- Omnipure CL10ROT33-B water filters should not be used where the water is microbiologically unsafe.