- Omnipure E5305 E-Series Sediment Water Filter:
- The Omnipure E5305 sediment filter is a replacement filter body engineered with a universal cap designed to affix to existing permanent heads.
- The new E-Series was designed for customers that are using existing permanent heads but would like an alternative to the replacement bodies offered. The main benefit of the E-Series is price to performance value.
- The Omnipure E5305 features a friction welded cap, multiple O-rings for a weepless connection, durable polypropylene body and high grade filtration media.
- The Omnipure E5305 Water Filter is ideal for use in commercial beverage and food service applications.
- The Omnipure E5305 inline water filter is a 5 micron sediment filter used to reduce dirt, sand, and sediment.
We do not stock the E5305 filter. Email email@example.com
or call 1-888-801-7873 if you would like to special order the E5305. An alternative option is the E5320
filter below. This filter fits exactly the same but has additional contaminant reduction.
- Omnipure E5305 Sediment Water Filter Contaminant Reduction:
- Degree of Nominal Filtration: 5 microns
- Omnipure E5305 Sediment Water Filter Specs:
- Dimensions: 2.5" W X 6" L
- Flow Rate: .5 GPM
- Maximum Pressure: 125 PSI
- Maximum Temperature: 100 F
- Rating: 5 Micron Rating
- Features: Polypropylene depth filtration
- Omnipure E5305 has been tested for performance under NSF Standard 42.
- Manufacturer: Omnipure E5305
- Omnipure E5305 Sediment Water Filters are compatible with:
- Everpure Permanent Filter Heads
- Omnipure E5305 Sediment Water Filter Instructions:
- Omnipure E5305 water filters should be installed on cold water lines only.
- Omnipure E5305 water filters should not be used where the water is microbiologically unsafe.