- Omnipure E5321 E-Series Carbon Block Water Filter:
- The Omnipure E5321 sediment filter is a replacement filter body engineered with a universal cap designed to affix to existing permanent heads.
- The new E-Series was designed for customers that are using existing permanent heads but would like an alternative to the replacement bodies offered. The main benefit of the E-Series is price to performance value.
- The Omnipure E5321 features a friction welded cap, multiple O-rings for a weepless connection, durable polypropylene body and high grade filtration media.
- The Omnipure E5321 Water Filter is ideal for use in commercial beverage and food service applications.
- The Omnipure E5321 GAC water filter is a 10 micron block granular activated carbon filter used to reduce taste, odor and chlorine.
We do not stock the E5321 filter. Email firstname.lastname@example.org
or call 1-888-801-7873 if you would like to special order the E5321. An alternative option is the E5320
filter below. This filter fits exactly the same but has additional contaminant reduction.
- Omnipure E5321 Carbon Block Water Filter Contaminant Reduction:
- Chlorine Reduction: Class 1
- Omnipure E5321 Carbon Block Water Filter Specs:
- Dimensions: 2.5" W X 6" L
- Rating: 10 Micron Rating
- Flow Rate: .5 GPM
- Maximum Pressure: 125 PSI
- Maximum Temperature: 100 F
- Service Life: 1 Year or 1500 Gallons
- Filtration Media: Carbon Block
- Reduces: Chlorine Taste & Odor
- Omnipure E5321 has been tested for performance under NSF Standard 42.
- Manufacturer: Omnipure E5321
- Omnipure E5321 Carbon Block Water Filters are compatible with:
- Everpure Permanent Filter Heads
- Omnipure E5321 E-Series Water Filter Instructions:
- Omnipure E5321 water filters should be installed on cold water lines only.
- Omnipure E5321 water filters should not be used where the water is microbiologically unsafe.