- Omnipure E5455 Deionization Water Filter:
- The Omnipure E5455 is a Deionization water filter.
- The Omnipure E5455 is a replacement filter body engineered with a universal cap designed to affix to existing permanent heads.
- The new E-Series was designed for customers that are using existing permanent heads but would like an alternative to the replacement bodies offered. The main benefit of the E-Series is price to performance value.
- The Omnipure E5455 features a friction welded cap, multiple O-rings for a weepless connection, durable polypropylene body and high grade filtration media.
- The Omnipure E5455 Water Filter is ideal for use in commercial beverage and food service applications.
- The Omnipure E5455 deionization water filter is used to reduce dissolved salts and ionized minerals in water.
We do not stock the E5455 filter. Email firstname.lastname@example.org
or call 1-888-801-7873 if you would like to special order the E5455. An alternative option is the E5655
filter below. This filter fits exactly the same and has the same contaminant reduction.
- Omnipure E5455 Water Filter Contaminant Reduction:
- Reduces: Ionized Minerals and Salts
- Omnipure E5455 Water Filter Specs:
- Dimensions: 2.5" W X 8" L
- Flow Rate: .5 GPM
- Maximum Pressure: 125 PSI
- Maximum Temperature: 100 F
- Filtration Media: DI Mixed Bed
- Manufacturer: Omnipure E5455
- Omnipure E5455 Deionization Water Filters are compatible with:
- Everpure Permanent Filter Heads
- Omnipure E5455 Water Filter Instructions:
- Omnipure E5455 water filters should be installed on cold water lines only.
- Omnipure E5455 water filters should not be used where the water is microbiologically unsafe.