- Omnipure E5515-P E-Series Water Filter:
- The Omnipure E5515-P is a 1 Micron Carbon Block Lead Reduction Water Filter with Phosphate Scale Inhibitor.
- The Omnipure E5515-P Carbon Block Scale Inhibitor is a replacement filter body engineered with a universal cap designed to affix to existing permanent heads.
- The new E-Series was designed for customers that are using existing permanent heads but would like an alternative to the replacement bodies offered. The main benefit of the E-Series is price to performance value.
- The Omnipure E5515-P features a friction welded cap, multiple O-rings for a weepless connection, durable polypropylene body and high grade filtration media.
- The Omnipure E5515-P Water Filter is ideal for use in commercial beverage and food service applications.
- The Omnipure E5515-P GAC lead water filter and phosphate scale inhibitor is a 1 micron block granular activated carbon filter used to reduce cysts, lead, scale, taste, odor and chlorine.
- Omnipure E5515-P E-Series Water Filter Contaminant Reduction:
- Chlorine Reduction: Class 1
- Reduces: Cysts (Cryptosporidium & Giardia)
- Reduces: Lead
- Reduces: Turbidity
- Inhibits: Scale
- Omnipure E5515-P E-Series Water Filter Specs:
- Dimensions: 2.5" W X 10" L
- Rating: 1 Micron Rating
- Flow Rate: 0.5 GPM
- Maximum Pressure: 125 PSI
- Operating Temperature: 35-100°F (2-38°C)
- Service Life: 1,250 Gallons
- Filtration Media: Block GAC with Lead Specific Media and Scale Inhibitor
- Filter Capacity: 1,250 Gallons Lead reduction; 2,500 Gallons Chlorine Removal
- Omnipure E5515-P has been tested for performance under NSF Standard 42.
- Manufacturer: Omnipure E5515-P
- Omnipure E5515-P Carbon Block Water Filters are compatible with:
- Everpure Permanent Filter Heads
- Everpure H-104 Water Filters
- Everpure H104 Water Filters
- Everpure EV926270 Water Filters
- Omnipure E5515-P E-Series Water Filter Instructions:
- Omnipure E5515-P water filters should be installed on cold water lines only.
- Omnipure E5515-P water filters should not be used where the water is microbiologically unsafe.