- Omnipure E5628 E-Series GAC Water Filter:
- The Omnipure E5628 Pre R.O. filter is a replacement filter body engineered with a universal cap designed to affix to existing permanent heads.
- The new E-Series was designed for our customers that are using existing permanent heads but would like an alternative to the replacement bodies offered. The main benefit of the E-Series is price to performance value.
- The Omnipure E5628 features a friction welded cap, multiple O-rings for a weepless connection, durable polypropylene body and high grade filtration media.
- The Omnipure E5628 Water Filter is ideal for use in commercial beverage and food service applications.
- The Omnipure E5628 GAC water filter is a granular activated carbon filter used to reduce taste, odor and chlorine.
- Omnipure E5628 GAC Water Filter Contaminant Reduction:
- Chlorine Reduction: Class 1
- Omnipure E5628 GAC Water Filter Specs:
- Dimensions: 2.5" W X 12" L
- Flow Rate: .5 GPM
- Maximum Pressure: 125 PSI
- Maximum Temperature: 100 F
- Service Life: 1 year or 2500 Gallons
- Filtration Media: Granulated Activated Carbon
- Volume Cubic Inch: 35.5
- Reduces: Chlorine Taste & Odor
- Omnipure E5628 has been tested for performance under NSF Standard 42.
- Manufacturer: Omnipure E5628
- Omnipure E5628 GAC Water Filters are compatible with:
- Everpure Permanent Filter Heads
- Omnipure E5628 GAC Water Filter Instructions:
- Omnipure E5628 water filters should be installed on cold water lines only.
- Omnipure E5628 water filters should not be used where the water is microbiologically unsafe.