- Omnipure E5686 GAC & Phosphate Water Filter:
- The Omnipure E5686 sediment filter is a replacement filter body engineered with a universal cap designed to affix to existing permanent heads.
- The new E-Series was designed for customers that are using existing permanent heads but would like an alternative to the replacement bodies offered. The main benefit of the E-Series is price to performance value.
- The Omnipure E5686 features a friction welded cap, multiple O-rings for a weepless connection, durable polypropylene body and high grade filtration media.
- The Omnipure E5686 Water Filter is ideal for use in commercial beverage and food service applications.
- The Omnipure E5686 GAC/Phosphate water filter consists of granular activated carbon used to reduce taste, odor and chlorine along with a polyphosphate scale inhibitor.
- Omnipure E5686 GAC & Phosphate Water Filter Contaminant Reduction:
- Chlorine Reduction: Class 1
- Reduces: Chlorine Taste & Odor
- Reduces: Particulates Class 1
- Reduces: Scale and Lime Scale
- Omnipure E5686 GAC & Phosphate Water Filter Specs:
- Dimensions: 2.5" W X 12" L
- Flow Rate: 0.5 gpm
- Maximum Pressure: 125 PSI
- Maximum Temperature: 100°F
- Service Life: 6 Months or 2,000 Gallons
- Filtration Media: Granular Activated Carbon with Polyphosphate
- Omnipure E5686 has been tested for performance under NSF Standard 42.
- Manufacturer: Omnipure E5686
- Omnipure E5686 GAC & Phosphate Water Filters are compatible with:
- Everpure Permanent Filter Heads
- Omnipure E5686 GAC & Phosphate Water Filter Instructions:
- Omnipure E5686 water filters should be installed on cold water lines only.
- Omnipure E5686 water filters should not be used where the water is microbiologically unsafe.