Omnipure ELF-1M-P-KDF Water Filter Cartridge Features:
- The ELF or Extra Large Filters are two-piece bayonet-style replaceable cartridges that work with a permanent head.
- The Omnipure ELF 1M-P-KDf is a 1 micron granular activated carbon filter that reduces chlorine taste and odor, and more!
- The Omnipure ELF-1M-P-KDF has KDF which is specifically designed for reducing water-soluble heavy metals, and controlling scale, bacteria, and algae.
- The Omnipure ELF cartridges offer the best cost-to-performance ratio in the industry!
- The Elf series filters are perfect for commercial applications and the food service industry.
- The ELF 1M-P-KDF filter contains phosphate for scale reduction and equipment protection.
- ELF-1M-P-KDF filters are perfect for use with water coolers, commercial ad residential drinking water systems, and pre and post RO filtration.
Everpure ELF 1M-P-KDF Replacement Water Filters Reduce:
- Chlorine Taste and Odor
- Scale Inhibitor
- Water-soluble Heavy Metals
- Cryptosporidium, Cysts, and Giarda
Omnipure ELF-1M-P-KDF Water Filter Cartridge Specs:
- Dimensions with Head: 3.125* O.D. x 2.875" I.D. x 12.7" L
- Service Life: 6 months
- Media: Activated Carbon
- Maximum Temperature: 40-100° F
- Maximum Pressure: 125 psi
- Carbon Weight: 0.75 lbs
- Initial Pressure Change: < 4.0 psid @1.5 GPM
- Chlorine Reduction >95%: >15,000 gallons @ 1.5 GPM
- Note: Chlorine reduction capacity based on laboratory testing conducted using test protocol contained in NSF Standard 42. This filtration block is tested and Certified by NSF International under ANSI/NSF Standard 42 for materials only.
- Manufacturer: Omnipure ELF 1M-P KDF
ELF 1M-P-KDF Omnipure Water Filter Cartridges are Compatible with:
ELF-1M-P-KDF Omnipure Water Cartridge Instructions: