- Omnipure K2305-KK Sediment Water Filter:
- The Omnipure K-Series K2305-KK inline filter features 3/8" Quick-Connect compression fittings that allow for installation and replacement in a matter of seconds without the use of tools.
- The Omnipure K-Series Quick-Connect fittings are molded directly into the filter body and cap as a single unit, reducing the chance for weeping or seepage. Cap and body are spin-welded together producing a smooth, consistent seal without the use of glues or binders that can cause contamination.
- The Omnipure K2305-KK is a 5 Micron Sediment Filter.
- One of the primary uses of the K2305-KK Water Filter is as a system component. Systems can be designed to incorporate the various lengths and diameters - either all the same size or intermixed - to meet specific filtration needs.
- The Omnipure K2305-KK Water Filter can be used in ice makers, refrigerators, beverage equipment, drinking fountains, under the counter systems, R.O.Systems and in conjunction with purification systems.
- The Omnipure K2305-KK inline water filter is a 5 micron sediment filter used to reduce dirt, sand, and sediment.
- Omnipure K2305-KK Sediment Water Filter Contaminant Reduction:
- Degree of Nominal Filtration: 5 microns
- Omnipure K2305-KK Sediment Water Filter Specs:
- Dimensions: 2" W X 6" L
- Flow Rate: .5 GPM
- Maximum Pressure: 125 PSI
- Maximum Temperature: 100 F
- Rating: 5 Micron Rating
- Features: Polypropylene depth filtration
- Fitting Size: 3/8" FQC
- Manufacturer: Omnipure K2305-KK
- Omnipure K2305-KK K-Series Water Filter Instructions:
- If present, remove the dust caps from the quick connect fittings at each end of the filter prior to installation. These dust caps are to protect the filter in transit and will prevent water flow through the filter if not removed prior to installation.
- Omnipure K2305-KK water filters should be installed on cold water lines only.
- Omnipure K2305-KK water filters should not be used where the water is microbiologically unsafe.