- Omnipure K2320-BB Carbon Block Water Filter:
- The Omnipure K-Series K2320-BB inline filter features 1/4" FPT fittings on both ends.
- The Omnipure K2320-BB water filter can be used as a Post R.O. filter.
- One of the primary uses of the K2320-BB Water Filter is as a system component. Systems can be designed to incorporate the various lengths and diameters - either all the same size or intermixed - to meet specific filtration needs.
- The Omnipure K2320-BB Water Filter can be used in ice makers, refrigerators, beverage equipment, drinking fountains, under the counter systems, R.O.Systems and in conjunction with purification systems.
- The Omnipure K2320-BB water filter is a 1 Micron carbon block water filter used to reduce sediment, taste, odor and chlorine taste and odor.
- Omnipure K2320-BB Carbon Block Water Filter Contaminant Reduction:
- Chlorine Reduction: Class 1
- Micron Rating: 1
- Omnipure K2320-BB Carbon Block Water Filter Specs:
- Dimensions: 2" W X 6" L
- Micron Rating: 1 Nominal
- Flow Rate: .5 GPM
- Maximum Pressure: 125 PSI
- Maximum Temperature: 100 F
- Service Life: 1 Year or 1000 Gallons
- Filtration Media: Carbon Block
- Reduces: Chlorine Taste & Odor
- Reduces: Particulates Class 1
- Fitting Size: 1/4" FPT
- Manufacturer: Omnipure K2320-BB
- Omnipure K2320-BB Block GAC Water Filter Instructions:
- Omnipure K2320-BB water filters should be installed on cold water lines only.
- Omnipure K2320-BB water filters should not be used where the water is microbiologically unsafe.