- Omnipure K2350-CC Inline GAC Water Filter With KDF-55:
- The Omnipure K-Series K2350-CC inline filter features 3/8" FPT fittings on both ends.
- The KDF-55 Medium is designed specifically for reducing chlorine and water-soluble heavy metals and controls scale, bacteria and algae. The K2350-CC filter has a 1/4 pound of KDF.
- One of the primary uses of the K2350-CC GAC Water Filter is as a system component. Systems can be designed to incorporate the various lengths and diameters - either all the same size or intermixed - to meet specific filtration needs.
- The Omnipure K2350-CC Water Filter can be used in ice makers, refrigerators, beverage equipment, drinking fountains, under the counter systems, R.O.Systems and in conjunction with purification systems.
- The Omnipure K2350-CC GAC with KDF-55 water filter is a granular activated carbon filter used to reduce taste, odor and chlorine taste and odor, water-soluble heavy metals, and control scale, bacteria and algae.
- Omnipure K2350-CC GAC With KDF-55 Water Filter Specs:
- Dimensions: 2" W X 6" L
- Flow Rate: .5 GPM
- Maximum Pressure: 125 PSIG
- Maximum Temperature: 100 F
- Reduces: Chlorine Taste & Odor
- Reduces: Scale, Bacteria and Algae
- Filtration Media: Granulated Activated Carbon with 1/4 lb. KDF-55
- Fitting Size: 3/8" FPT
- Manufacturer: Omnipure K2350-CC
- Omnipure K2350-CC K-Series Water Filter Instructions:
- Omnipure K2350-CC water filters should be installed on cold water lines only.
- Omnipure K2350-CC water filters should not be used where the water is microbiologically unsafe.