- Omnipure K2540-TJ Coconut GAC Inline Filter:
- The Omnipure K2540-TJ inline filter has a 1/4" Quick-Connect fitting on one end and & two 90 degree twin FQC fittings on the other end.
- The Omnipure K-Series Quick-Connect fittings are molded directly into the filter body and cap as a single unit, reducing the chance for weeping or seepage. Cap and body are spin-welded together producing a smooth, consistent seal without the use of glues or binders that can cause contamination.
- The Omnipure K2540-TJ water filter can be used as a post reverse osmosis filter.
- One of the primary uses of the Omnipure K2540-TJ Water Filter is as a system component.
- The Omnipure K2540-TJ inline filter is a coconut shell GAC filter used to reduce taste, odor and chlorine taste and odor.
- Omnipure K2540-TJ Coconut GAC Water Filter Contaminant Reduction:
- Chlorine Reduction: Class 1
- Omnipure K2540-TJ Coconut Carbon Water Filter Specs:
- Dimensions: 2" W X 10" L
- Flow Rate: .5 GPM
- Maximum Pressure: 125 PSIG
- Maximum Temperature: 100 F
- Service Life: 1 Year
- Filtration Media: Coconut Shell Granulated Activated Carbon
- Reduces: Chlorine Taste & Odor
- Fitting Size: 1/4" FQC & Two 90 deg. Twin FQC
- Omnipure K2540-TJ has been tested for performance under NSF Standard 42.
- Manufacturer: Omnipure K2540-TJ
- Omnipure K2540-TJ Coconut Carbon Inline Filter Instructions:
- If present, remove the dust caps from the quick connect fittings at each end of the filter prior to installation. These dust caps are to protect the filter in transit and will prevent water flow through the filter if not removed prior to installation.
- Omnipure K2540-TJ water filters should be installed on cold water lines only.
- Omnipure K2540-TJ water filters should not be used where the water is microbiologically unsafe.